I've always liked the Spurs, but I'm rooting hard for the Spurs, Grizz, Trailblazers, Warriors and Rockets!!! Why you ask?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: I've always liked the Spurs, but I'm rooting hard for the Spurs, Grizz, Trailblazers, Warriors and Rockets!!! Why you ask?

If Utah wins out, they have 44 wins.

If the lakers win out, they get 45

Utah owns the tie-breaker

LAL - POR, GS, SAS, HOU - 3 at home (last 3)

Utah - MN, MN, MEM 1 at home

Assuming 3 of POR's best players are hurt, I see the lakers going 2-2 and Utah going 2-1...both teams with 43 wins, gives it to Utah.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

Re: I've always liked the Spurs, but I'm rooting hard for the Spurs, Grizz, Trailblazers, Warriors and Rockets!!! Why you ask?

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

Of course, many other scenarios are possible.  BOTH teams control their own destiny.  If Utah wins out, lakers can't lose a game...........very simple.

Logical thinking is not your strong suit. Once again it shows.

It's not possible to have "BOTH teams control their own destiny" since there is no more direct matchup between the Lakers and the Jazz. As of 4/10 8:33 PM, the Jazz does NOT control its own destiny.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to DFURY-13's comment:

I actually meant the Jazz not the Grizz. I need utah to beat the Griz and wax what's left of the timberwolves.

Doesn't matter, lakers can't beat any team ahead of them except GS and MAYBE HOU!