Jarvis Hayes another possible Celtics target

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Re: Jarvis Hayes another possible Celtics target

Hmm, I'm sorry but Hayes thinks he's a better shooter than he really is. He's so spotty. I watched him here in DC for a few years and he's just too inconsistent. I would rather have Roger Mason as a clone to RA if anything. However, Butler still fits the C's best due to his ability to play D and hit the 3 on occasion (ala Posey)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Both J Hayes (SF) @ $2m and J Boone (PF/C ) @ $2m are NJ players so we could offer Sheed ($6.3-8m) for both ($4m) and get back a PTE for $2.3-4m to be used for R Butler (SG/SF) and/or Tolliver (PF/C).

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=AhVtyAkUONl0Ge_W.w9_iXS8vLYF?slug=ys-nbafreeagenttracker2010

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

Hayes is a legit possibility, but not my first choice for remaining free agents. I would prefer a player who's faster and a better open court player.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

In Response to Re: Jarvis Hayes another possible Celtics target:
    Stupid Post? Idiot, that's the news from Comcast NE ... not some fantasy post like ya see in LaLa Land. Rumor has it you guys are interested in Kurt Thomas ... looking to catch up to the C's in avg age using the Miami Cheat method huh?
    Posted by Mployee8

Don't bother arguing with him, he "knows" more about hoop than you and I put together.  koME once predicted the Cetlics would go 0-3 on their West Coast swing.  It was through Dallas, Houston and Utah..............just so you know who you're dealing with!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

In Response to Re: Jarvis Hayes another possible Celtics target:
    Another stupid post, only in Boston!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by kobeismrnba

"Trade Bynum for CP3" - only in LA

This IS Boston......lol

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Stupid Post?

Idiot, that's the news from Comcast NE ... not some fantasy post like ya see in LaLa Land.

Rumor has it you guys are interested in Kurt Thomas ... looking to catch up to the C's in avg age using the Miami Cheat method huh?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Danny is using the Theo method of shopping for additional help. Macy's must be closed cause I see Danny and Theo going to Wallyworld to look at the knockoffs.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Jarvis Hayes another possible Celtics target

By A. Sherrod Blakely
    CSNNE.com

/> As much as the Boston Celtics need to add a perimeter defender coming off the bench, it wouldn't hurt to add another backup shooter to the mix as well.

With most of the higher-priced shooters off the free agent board, CSNNE.com has learned that the Celtics have had some conversations about one of the best still available, Jarvis Hayes.

While Hayes wouldn't provide the defensive presence the Celtics are looking for in a backup small forward, a position that's open after Tony Allen agreed to sign with the Memphis Grizzlies, he would give them a player who can shoot from deep range at the small forward position.

And make no mistake about it, anyone who signs Hayes will be adding him for his offensive punch, which has been consistent throughout his career.

In seven seasons, Hayes has a career average of 8.3 points per game with his average never dipping below 6.7 points per game, but never rising above 10.2.

While Hayes remains an option, the C's have a few other small forwards rated a bit higher on their wish list.

Although he remains a long shot, the Celtics are reportedly still in the mix for Matt Barnes after a sign-and-trade with Toronto and Orlando fell through. Boston has also expressed interest in Rasual Butler, Larry Hughes and Antoine Wright, in addition to looking into a number of potential trade options involving Rasheed Wallace who is expected to retire prior to the start of the 2010-2011 season. <

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

They better sign someone before they too are gone ... I like Butler too but why not add 2-3 of these guys at the VM ... Butler, Mason and Boone?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from HarryMangurian. Show HarryMangurian's posts

In Response to Jarvis Hayes another possible Celtics target:
    By A. Sherrod Blakely CSNNE.com /> As much as the Boston Celtics need to add a perimeter defender coming off the bench, it wouldn't hurt to add another backup shooter to the mix as well. With most of the higher-priced shooters off the free agent board, CSNNE.com has learned that the Celtics have had some conversations about one of the best still available, Jarvis Hayes. While Hayes wouldn't provide the defensive presence the Celtics are looking for in a backup small forward, a position that's open after Tony Allen agreed to sign with the Memphis Grizzlies, he would give them a player who can shoot from deep range at the small forward position. And make no mistake about it, anyone who signs Hayes will be adding him for his offensive punch, which has been consistent throughout his career. In seven seasons, Hayes has a career average of 8.3 points per game with his average never dipping below 6.7 points per game, but never rising above 10.2. While Hayes remains an option, the C's have a few other small forwards rated a bit higher on their wish list. Although he remains a long shot, the Celtics are reportedly still in the mix for Matt Barnes after a sign-and-trade with Toronto and Orlando fell through. Boston has also expressed interest in Rasual Butler, Larry Hughes and Antoine Wright, in addition to looking into a number of potential trade options involving Rasheed Wallace who is expected to retire prior to the start of the 2010-2011 season. <
    Posted by Mployee8

When I see what is left with experience that we could get, the more I hope we take a flyer on some young guys like Jon S or Sims (but Oliver and Tony I guess has first dibs)

http://www.freep.com/article/20100722/SPORTS06/7220465/1356/SPORTS/DeShawn-Sims-trying-to-catch-NBAs-eye

http://dimemag.com/2010/07/10-undrafted-rookies-who-will-be-on-nba-rosters-this-fall/

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:

Both J Hayes (SF) @ $2m and J Boone (PF/C ) @ $2m are NJ players so we could offer Sheed ($6.3-8m) for both ($4m) and get back a PTE for $2.3-4m to be used for R Butler (SG/SF) and/or Tolliver (PF/C).

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=AhVtyAkUONl0Ge_W.w9_iXS8vLYF?slug=ys-nbafreeagenttracker2010

Josh Boone?

Really?

Short bus rider!

HAHAHA

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

[QUOTE]Stupid Post?

Idiot, that's the news from Comcast NE ... not some fantasy post like ya see in LaLa Land.

Rumor has it you guys are interested in Kurt Thomas ... looking to catch up to the C's in avg age using the Miami Cheat method huh?[/QUOTE]

KURT THOMAS?..LMAO...they better get some END DUST for the guy...maybe tape him  up and put him in front of the stadium on Halloween

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]Stupid Post?

Rumor has it you guys are interested in Kurt Thomas ... looking to catch up to the C's in avg age using the Miami Cheat method huh?[/QUOTE]

KURT THOMAS?..LMAO...they better get some END DUST for the guy...maybe tape him  up and put him in front of the stadium on Halloween

[/QUOTE]

Mel ... the badly bruised Fiercy is digging up posts from 2010 in an effort to shift his bad karma to another poster. Problem with him is he didn't understand then and he still doesn't four years later that that wasn't my post but an article from one of the sports media. Poor Fiercy .... and to embarrass him more, JB is back!  LOL!!!

Josh Boone Signs With Iowa Energy

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

Mel ... the badly bruised Fiercy is digging up posts from 2010 in an effort to shift his bad karma to another poster. Problem with him is he didn't understand then and he still doesn't four years later that that wasn't my post but an article from one of the sports media. Poor Fiercy .... and to embarrass him more, JB is back!  LOL!!!

Josh Boone Signs With Iowa Energy

JB is back?

Just goes to show what a fool you are.

Iowa Energy is back in the NBA?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

They better sign someone before they too are gone ... I like Butler too but why not add 2-3 of these guys at the VM ... Butler, Mason and Boone?

The Celts didn't sign Boone in 2010 and didn't sign Boone in 2014.

That's how clueless you are.

HAHAHA

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheOriginalDfury13. Show TheOriginalDfury13's posts

Grant Long is available