Re: Jason Collins reveals he is gay
posted at 4/30/2013 1:28 PM EDT
In response to PHX85014's comment:
WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME A BIGOT ? I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH COLLINS ! PLUS, THE 2nD HALF OF THE QUOTE YOU COPIED AND PASTED WAS NOT WRITTEN BY ME (THE PART ABOUT THE CONGRESSIONAL BILL) , WHY DID YOU INCLUDE THAT AND TRY TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE I WROTE IT ?
LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE THE BIGOT - DISTORTING AND DEMONIZING ANYONE WITH A VIEW YOU DON'T AGREE WITH......I SUSPECT YOU DREAM ABOUT LIVING IN A COUNTRY WITH A LEADER LIKE HITLER, STALIN, MAO, CASTRO or CHAVEZ - LEADERS WHO MURDERED MILLIONS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE FOR QUESTIONING THEIR AUTHORITY.......PEOPLE LIKE YOU SCARE ME. YOU'D LIKE TO SEE 60MILLION AMERICANS IN CONCENTRATION CAMPS WOULDN'T YOU ?
People like you will always be BEHIND THE CURVE. If someone like JC had "come out" 30 years ago, there would have been significantly more bigoted comments on this thread. And 30 years from now, one's sexual preference won't be an issue. Today you "came out" as a bigot.
1) WHO called you a bigot?! you seem to really like using this word. but have yet to use it properly
2) there's that "bigot" word again- can't you mix it up and accuse of a hate crime just for some variety? :-O
3) i did not copy and paste anything- i type it. and i did not "add it to make it look like you wrote it", rather i was merely sharing the information that is true- this bill is up for debate in congress this week
4) you are accusing me of being a stalinist, a maoist, a lover of all things hitler. yes, you really are. why i do not know. but it's interesting to watch an intellectual car crash such as what you have given to all of us here on the board. i keep rubbernecking back to it wondering what went wrong with the formation of your intellect
5) and....... we'll finish up by invoking the word "bigot" again in the context of if the world was more like me there would have been MORE BIGOTED COMMENTS in the thread, because i am a bigot, yet there is no evidence shown that i made one single bigoted statement.
all in all, great job. it was sure a memorable read. the same sort of disaster as watching jason collins try to play the center position well, or doc rivers devise and then coach a clever game plan. lololllol