Jason Kidd, thinks rondo is the best pg...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

Jason Kidd, thinks rondo is the best pg...

according to JET.
    http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/223124/Kidd_Ranks_Rondo_As_NBAs_Top_Point_Guard

I could see jkidd saying this, becuz I always thought that jkidd was the closest player to rondo, great defenders, rebounders, great distributor , great in transition and the open court. Both not very good jump shooters (even though jkidd is a much improved 3 pt shooter). They have very similiar games, and for a while there jkidd was the best pg in the league (prior to steve nash resurgence in phoenix). Any TRUE pg would appreciate rondos game just like magic, who at one point  also called rondo the best pg in the league. 2 pretty qualified guys there in magic and jkidd to judge who the best pg in the league is.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Re: Jason Kidd, thinks rondo is the best pg...

Just wait until he consistently makes his outside jump shots! Look out NBA!!

Thanks for the post!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Ooooooops!

JKidd must still be  a wee bit  sh!tfaced since  his latest DUI incident.

To quote Dan Quayle, "Your mind is a terrible thing to lose."

Pud

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

In Response to Re: Jason Kidd, thinks rondo is the best pg...:
    [QUOTE]Ooooooops! JKidd must still be  a wee bit  sh!tfaced since  his latest DUI incident. To quote Dan Quayle, "Your mind is a terrible thing to lose." Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin[/QUOTE]

Replied like a tru hater. So how bout when Magic called him the best pg in the league???? Magic the greatest pg ever and a LAKER. Do u not value his opinion either?  Do you have some wise asssss retort to try to destroy his credibility too?   

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

pud.....I've been around for years, but I don't think you and I have ever conversed.....I'm interested in your take on Rondo......

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lakerstroll. Show Lakerstroll's posts

[QUOTE]Just wait until he consistently hits outside jump shots! Look out NBA!! Thanks for the post!
    Posted by BCSP[/QUOTE]
    And waiting...and waiting...and waiting...and...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGBeast. Show KGBeast's posts

Why do you give a sht about his opnion, It's Rondo and CP as the two dominant PG's in the league. I wouldn't be surprised if you ranked Paul higher today, I wouldn't be surprised if you ranked Rondo higher tomorrow at CP's current age with a few more years of jump shot perfection.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGBeast. Show KGBeast's posts

Really who else is there? I suppose Westbrook and Williams. They are in another class of "shoot first" point guards There are the old greats like Nash & Parker. Then there are the up and comings like Irving & Wall. Finally, the cripples like Rose & Rubio.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

" pud.....I've been around for years, but I don't think you and I have ever conversed.....I'm interested in your take on Rondo......"

Umm pud is a anti-Rondo troller. If you really want his take, please get his Yahoo ID or something and do it outside of here, as none of the rest of us are interested at all, we have his shtick memorized. 

"Apparently Coach K didn't think Rondo was good enough for the USA Olympic Team!"

Right, which is fine as there was only one pure point guard on that team, Chris Paul, and only a Celts homer would claim Rondo is better than Chris Paul. If you know anything about international rules - which I assume you don't, and if you know anything about the exceptional ball handling skills of others on that team, you know why they don't need Rondo as their number one point guard. 

Doesn't mean Rondo isn't a top five point guard in the NBA, or right around that. 

Fierce much respect for manning up on this topic, the best posters on this forum allow their views to evolve when confronted with new evidence, that sets a great model for the rest of us...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]pud.....I've been around for years, but I don't think you and I have ever conversed.....I'm interested in your take on Rondo......
    Posted by Duke4[/QUOTE]

Duke:

You and I have conversed many, many times since I've been here.

Pud

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]Rondo has already proven the doubters, including myself, wrong. Only haters still think Rondo is not one of the best PGs in the NBA.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

You're a little bit schizo aren't you, Fierce?

This was you in yellow, just a few months ago... right up to the trade deadline, demanding that R9R be traded, beating the dead horse!

How quickly you forget.

Pud

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Well put Fierce. Pud has made a decision based on hate of a player and he is sticking to it no matter what. 

Strong opinions don't mean you can't pull back and rethink. But then you have to be willing to think which some aren't. 

pud is likely more than a little frustrated because he hates a great Celtics player with a very team friendly contract he is out performing. He doesn't want to watch any more Rondo like many of the rest of us do...well, pud, more Rondo on the way!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]" pud.....I've been around for years, but I don't think you and I have ever conversed.....I'm interested in your take on Rondo......" Umm pud is a anti-Rondo troller. If you really want his take, please get his Yahoo ID or something and do it outside of here, as none of the rest of us are interested at all, we have his shtick memorized.  " Apparently Coach K didn't think Rondo was good enough for the USA Olympic Team!" Right, which is fine as there was only one pure point guard on that team, Chris Paul, and only a Celts homer would claim Rondo is better than Chris Paul. If you know anything about international rules - which I assume you don't, and if you know anything about the exceptional ball handling skills of others on that team, you know why they don't need Rondo as their number one point guard.  Doesn't mean Rondo isn't a top five point guard in the NBA, or right around that.  Fierce much respect for manning up on this topic, the best posters on this forum allow their views to evolve when confronted with new evidence, that sets a great model for the rest of us...
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]
    Troll Spanker,
    You rag on Pud but how about all of us not engaging laker trolls who at this point are posting more than Celtics fans.   Why don't we all make a concerted effort to not respond to these idiots as they are ruining this bb.    It has gotten ridiculous. Responding to these children is only an invitation to more stupidity from them. Pud is not the problem.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jason Kidd, thinks rondo is the best pg... : Troll Spanker, You rag on Pud but how about all of us not engaging laker trolls who at this point are posting more than Celtics fans.   Why don't we all make a concerted effort to not respond to these idiots as they are ruining this bb.    It has gotten ridiculous. Responding to these children is only an invitation to more stupidity from them. Pud is not the problem.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

BTS's utterly futile obsession is to engage/enrage trolls. And he simply cannot help himself. 

No one does more to feed trolls and coarsen dialogue here at BDC than our own Taliban... Sheriff Spanky.

Pud

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

take away trollspanker's anti-troll aspect and you're left with plenty of astute, insightful observations.

take away puddinpuddin's anti-rondo bashing and you're left with nothing. zilchville.

if there's an utterly futile obsession here it belongs to puddinpuddin, not boston trollspanker.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]take away trollspanker's anti-troll aspect and you're left with plenty of astute, insightful observations. take away puddinpuddin's anti-rondo bashing and you're left with nothing. zilchville. if there's an utterly futile obsession here it belongs to puddinpuddin, not boston trollspanker.
    Posted by BaileyPowe[/QUOTE]
    I can only comment on my post that is asking for all of us who are at times guilty of responding to childish trolls. The BB is now saturated with more posts from trolls than actual Celtics posters.   We need to stop responding or enlist help from BDC.  It is ridiculous at the moment.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from myaim45. Show myaim45's posts

Absolutely horrendous Celtics board.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jason Kidd, thinks rondo is the best pg... : HAHAHA That was before, after the playoffs Rondo proved me wrong. I'm man enough to admit that I was wrong. You're the one who's "schizo", pud. I mean Rondo showed the world that he's a great player and you still refuse to believe it. You're just a hater, period!
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Fierce man enough to admit that he was wrong??? Gracious goodness!!! The truth will set you free.

Now when do you admit  you had no intentions of living up to your bet with Jamez... in the unlikely event that  you lost?

Man enough still?

Another view of Fierce... looking north.

Pud

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jason Kidd, thinks rondo is the best pg... : +11 Fierce = ZERO Credibility
    Posted by GoGREEN![/QUOTE]
    the ill-intentioned, interloping jackazz approves. do take a bow, puddinpuddin.

24. This post has been removed.