Jason Richardson

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Jason Richardson

Would this guy be a good fit?? Might be the ideal guy coming off the bench...ses he wants to win...

I want to go to a great place for my family,” Richardson said. “I’ve been blessed by God to play in the NBA for a lot of money. I’d like to go someplace that has a chance to win a championship.”

Boston: The Celtics could clearly use some wing depth behind Ray Allen and Paul Pierce, but they’re set to be over the cap and need size badly. Richardson would also have to settle for a backup role here.

http://nba-point-forward.si.com/2011/07/14/who-would-want-free-agent-richardson/?sct=nba_bf1_a3

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Re: Jason Richardson

He is a combustible scorer and could be a good fit for the MLE, if it exists.  Can't remember is he is a matador defender or if he could adapt to the system.  I can think of worse players to target, but I think you're right that he may not get the minutes he wants behind Ray. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

As long as his contract was a short one (one year), I would LOVE this guy.  He brings athleticism and shooting even at his age.  He will bring a strong desire to win and be a good teammate (you never hear any drama surrounding this guy).  He's a veteran without injuries and a (recent) history of good on-court performance.  15.6 points per game, 4 rebounds, 44% FG%, and 40% 3 point percentage as a starter for a playoff team?   Of course I'd take that if you can get him on a short term contract.  As a backup, his stats won't be as good but wow - I'd LOVE to have him back up Ray!

I'd much rather have him than some of the injury prone players recently discussed (Redd, Murphy, etc).

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

can he still thrive in a backup role?  it's easier to stay in rhythm when you're getting regular looks, which he wouldn't get here.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pS6WmoLN8I

Jason Richardson 2010-11 TOP 10 in Orlando Magic
    looks like he can still get up the court pretty well. and plays a little defense too..