Jason Terry calls out Lebron

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Jason Terry calls out Lebron

An interesting thing about Terry calling out Lebron James. It's unheard of. One would think that it was insane but here he is publicly challenging Lebron James to stop him. Lebron James who has basked in all his glory wilts each time that Terry, who is no Paul Pierce, scores. Lebron James is the showboating school bully who was called out for a fight after school and doesn't show up out of fear of getting walloped. Jason Terry has gotten into Lebron James' head and partly because of this Dallas is on the verge of winning the NBA Finals.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

Re: Jason Terry calls out Lebron

In Response to Jason Terry calls out Lebron:
    [QUOTE]An interesting thing about Terry calling out Lebron James. It's unheard of. One would think that it was insane but here he is publicly challenging Lebron James to stop him. Lebron James who has basked in all his glory wilts each time that Terry, who is no Paul Pierce, scores. Lebron James is the showboating school bully who was called out for a fight after school and doesn't show up out of fear of getting walloped. Jason Terry has gotten into Lebron James' head and partly because of this Dallas is on the verge of winning the NBA Finals.
    Posted by guyfromtex[/QUOTE]
    Seriously, do you think James is an egomaniac or just a wanna'be Pied Piper?  Or a little of both?

I Used To Be Conceited But Now I'm Perfect

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

How are you doin' cavsfan, to answer your question I think that he is both. This is a guy who has been glorified since he was a teenager. He has always been able to do whatever he wants to whoever he wants. He is the spoiled kid who was accustomed to getting his *ss kissed. However, when push comes to shove he surrenders without a fight. He has disappeared in the Finals this year and he completely gave up against Boston last year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

I love that Terry is backing up his words too. Lebron is chasing him on those screens, and it is having an effect on him. Dirk also called Jet out, and challenged him to be a better closer, which has also had an effect on Terry's game.

The only players besides Terry to talk $##t about LBJ has been Pierce and Deshawn Stevenson, who have had success against him. It's becoming clear that LBJ is a great frontrunner, but bad when he's faced with adversity. It's also really clear that college is important for developing basketball players. If all you ever do is dominate as a hero, you never learn how to play system based basketball. LBJ can't play without the ball.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

I agree with you about playing in college.  Even one year of college isn't sufficient for some college players.  They should be required to play for at least 2 years before entering the NBA draft.  The experiences that basketball players gain playing in college is invaluable.  Dwight Howard is another player that would have benefitted by playing in college. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

I disagree about college ball - I think it has more to do with the individual than it does with what college ball does for you.  Kobe and KG came out of high school and were able to develop good all-around games at about the same pace they would have in college, except thye got to make money doing it.

LeBron has a crew of yes-men.  It's the only way he would get talked into something as misguided as The Decision or the Three Kings celebration last summer.  He has nobody in his life to help keep him grounded because his Mom is a nut and moms typically just feed into their sons egos and tell them how wonderful they are.

What LeBron probably needed was a father.  I can't say two nice things about myself without my dad giving me a hard time for it.

Anyhow, it will be fun watching them if they lose.  I've never rooted this hard against a team (not even the Lakers)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

One would think that Wojnarowski were reading this discussion:
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=AsSyhuaeV52C5BDchqBL6Xu8vLYF?slug=aw-wojnarowski_lebron_james_nba_finals_game5_061011

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

James had it so hard in CLE - he had to be leading scorer, rebounder, assist man, PR guy................I really feel it got to him, so he went to MIA- where he thought it would be EASY!!  I honestly feel he thinks it should be over by now - "why is it still so hard?"
    It is in his head now, and he really can't handle it.  It won't be any easier, because they are killing him in MIA - so there will be even MORE pressure tomorrow!!  I hope DAL ends it tomorrow, put the guy out of his misery.  Let's see what kind of spin his people put on it!!
    Yes, LeBron, life is still hard - I agree a Dad would have helped him immensely.  No matter what I did in my life, my Dad always said, "sit down, kid, you're no better than anyone else."

9. This post has been removed.