Jason Terry says "The fate of the Celtics is on my shoulder's"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from EliasBracamonte. Show EliasBracamonte's posts

Jason Terry says "The fate of the Celtics is on my shoulder's"

"My mission is to kill; whether it's the Heat, whether it's the Lakers. Hopefully both. That's my mission, and that's what I'm here to do"

LOL

...so funny not even worth commenting on :)

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Re: Jason Terry says

Did he say that, or did you just make that up from what he did say? And again the multi-personality disorder strikes again...

Last time Lebron and Wade saw Terry in a playoff setting, they had meltdown and lost. Terry shot the lights out. What was it, like 9-10 3 pointers?

I think Terry realizes that he is a veteran, champion, former sixth man of the year. You guys are idiots. A TEAM is not 10 lebron James or 10 Kobe Bryants. This is not MLB where moneyball rules. Its about adding the right complentary pieces around 2-3 star players, given a certain budget. JET did not say he alone controls the fate of the Celtics. He does not share you clinical insanity. JET knows his role and is showing that he is locked on the goal of this year's mission: 18

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

He's just looking to do to Wade and LeBron what he did to them in the playoffs two years ago.  If he does what he's already accomplished in the not to distant past, the Celtic's will be more than happy.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from larrykevinchief. Show larrykevinchief's posts

Ron Artest also said "if we don't win the title this year, you can blame me." - his first year in LA.  I actually liked that comment, and I admire this one from Terry as well.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

Gotta luv Jets confidence, guys got ballz the size of well... basketballs.  Between jet, kg and pp we are gonna have one of the top trash talking teams in the league.

7. This post has been removed.