Jeff Foster?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hondorondo. Show hondorondo's posts

Jeff Foster?

I think picking up Foster would be an excellent idea. He is a pesky, hard-nosed rebounder who iritates the players he guards and can get some put-back buckets. Best of all, he never seems to hurt his teams progress while he is on the court. I would think his salary demands would be very reasonable. I say he is worth a look.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenaboveGold. Show GreenaboveGold's posts

Re: Jeff Foster?

In Response to Jeff Foster?:
    [QUOTE]I think picking up Foster would be an excellent idea. He is a pesky, hard-nosed rebounder who iritates the players he guards and can get some put-back buckets. Best of all, he never seems to hurt his teams progress while he is on the court. I would think his salary demands would be very reasonable. I say he is worth a look.
    Posted by hondorondo[/QUOTE]

There aren't really great ideal options out there for Centers. Chandler, nene and gasol are out of our price range. Teams will probably overpay for Dalembert and Deandre Jordan so we're forced to target cheap options. Jeff Foster could be a a great pickup for cheap. I rather have him than sign Kwame Brown but Brown does play defence. I'm not too familiar with Foster, how is his defense?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenaboveGold. Show GreenaboveGold's posts

In Response to Re: Jeff Foster?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jeff Foster? : Jeff Foster plays good D. The problem is he's purely a backup. And he'll be 34 years old this coming January.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]
    I like the fact that he plays good D. we don't have the money to sign a Starting caliber center anyway so might as well sign a back up. Didn't start for the pacers not too long ago?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rbrock911. Show rbrock911's posts

I've always liked his game, he's tough, smart, good rebounder/defender and can finish around the rim.  Even though he's up there in years, I think he's in decent shape and is fairly durable.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

Jeff Foster would be a nice part of a 3 Headed Monster in the middle for the C's

Forget who starts, it's who plays at the end of close games

Jeff Foster, Aaron Gray, and JJ Johnson would give the C's enough minutes in the middle to get thru the season

What do you guys think of the the 3 Headed Monster ?

7. This post has been removed.