Jeff Green?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Jeff Green?

Jeff Green for Nate Robinson works straight up.

OKC wants to move him. Green has one year left on his deal. I'm not sure Nate gets their attention though.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

Re: Jeff Green?

In Response to Jeff Green?:
    [QUOTE]Jeff Green for Nate Robinson works straight up. OKC wants to move him. Green has one year left on his deal. I'm not sure Nate gets their attention though.
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]
    The way Nate has been playing I'm pretty sure the answer is no.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]Jeff Green for Nate Robinson works straight up. OKC wants to move him. Green has one year left on his deal. I'm not sure Nate gets their attention though.

You are crazy! Or you are just plain dumb!

Post the link where it said the Thunder wants to move Jeff Green. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Ok "fake tough guy" OKC is looking for a big man. Many teams are inquiring about him. Search the internet for it, it's out there.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

I follow okc closely, and I don't think you'd see a trade of green for nate.  Why?  What the thunder really need is a low post threat.  Not another guard.  Not another big guy who can shoot outside either. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Jeff Green?:
    [QUOTE]Ok "fake tough guy" OKC is looking for a big man. Many teams are inquiring about him. Search the internet for it, it's out there.

OKC needs a big man but where does it say they're looking to move Jeff Green?

You just said Nate for Jeff Green, then you tell us OKC is looking for a big man. Is Nate a big man?

Stop being an idiot, Bias!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Nate for Jeff Green in a minute.  They would not do it for two Nates.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

I am a huge OKC fan and I don't ever hear them say "they are looking to move Jeff Green".   They worry about how much he'll cost to resign and if they'll lose him, but they don't "want to move him".  Bias - your information is much different than mine!

As for Nate vs Green, I'd do that in a heartbeat.....but OKC won't!  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

What are you smoking today?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

[QUOTE]This gets funnier by the day..fail to show a link..then say OKC wants a big man..so lets offer Nate....I enjoyed that comedy..
    Posted by BBALLIQ[/QUOTE]

Here is our big Nate
    r u stupid? Nate is our center, we can't trade 'em

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

[QUOTE]Ok "fake tough guy" OKC is looking for a big man. Many teams are inquiring about him. Search the internet for it, it's out there.

And  Nate  Is  Your  Big  Guy,  Right?

Time Will Only Tell

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Nate is the ONLY guy we have to trade...not unless Ainge convinces someone to take JON!! LOL!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

Thunder lack size and would only take size back for Jeff Green.  I think the Nuggets would have more chance shopping a Nene type