Jeremy Tyler is my prediction

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Jeremy Tyler is my prediction

My hope is Marshon Brooks, but I think it's going to be Tyler.

We've lost 4 bigs after the All Star break and JON isn't the answer.
    Erden
    Shaq
    Perk
    BBD

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Re: Jeremy Tyler is my prediction

In Response to Jeremy Tyler is my prediction:
    [QUOTE]My hope is Marshon Brooks, but I think it's going to be Tyler. We've lost 4 bigs after the All Star break and JON isn't the answer. Erden Shaq Perk BBD
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Jeremy Tyler is my prediction:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Jeremy Tyler is my prediction : Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Posted by Laker-Nation32[/QUOTE]

What's your lakers first round prediction??

Oh yeah, Sasha!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

You forgot Krstic, plus most likely Murphy and possibly Green.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]My hope is Marshon Brooks, but I think it's going to be Tyler. We've lost 4 bigs after the All Star break and JON isn't the answer. Erden Shaq Perk BBD

We really need to start developing some bigs. Brooks makes sense but with our core we really need another vet SG and using the MLE for J Crawford really makes sense. Add K Brown/Przybilla/Collins/Gray/etc to JON and a rookie PF/C or both could go a long way.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Jeremy Tyler is my prediction : Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

That's what you will be doing when you see Mike Brown's offense.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jeremy Tyler is my prediction : What's your lakers first round prediction?? Oh yeah, Sasha!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

Nah......http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/sports-sentinel-sports-now/2011/02/22/espn-host-predicts-dwight-howard-will-be-with-lakers-in-future/

Check out the Orlando poll lmao!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jeremy Tyler is my prediction : Nah...... http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/sports-sentinel-sports-now/2011/02/22/espn-host-predicts-dwight-howard-will-be-with-lakers-in-future/ Check out the Orlando poll lmao!!

HOW - I'd love to know!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jeremy Tyler is my prediction : HOW - I'd love to know!

Here's one scenario....enjoy!

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=ycn-8362749

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jeremy Tyler is my prediction : Here's one scenario....enjoy! http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=ycn-8362749

You do, of course, realize he said he will play out the year in ORL and test the FA market.  That eliminates the lakers, unless they trade for him.  With Bynum "untouchable", that really limits your options.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jeremy Tyler is my prediction : You do, of course, realize he said he will play out the year in ORL and test the FA market.  That eliminates the lakers, unless they trade for him.  With Bynum "untouchable", that really limits your options.

Lmao how naive! You think Drew is untouchable when it comes to Dwight?? You think the Lakers are going to come and out and say 'we're holding Drew until DH becomes available'? How gullible!!

Now if Dwight plays out this season and does not push the envelope, that's fine because it's obvious the the Magic are not going to be winning a championship anytime soon. Dwight will exercise his option and test FA, and soon he'll join the list of great Laker centers:

Mikan
    Wilt
    Kareem
    Shaq....

Howard!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from caesarthecat. Show caesarthecat's posts

why not becoming the 2nd bill russel with the celtics ? 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jeremy Tyler is my prediction : Lmao how naive! You think Drew is untouchable when it comes to Dwight?? You think the Lakers are going to come and out and say 'we're holding Drew until DH becomes available'? How gullible!! Now if Dwight plays out this season and does not push the envelope, that's fine because it's obvious the the Magic are not going to be winning a championship anytime soon. Dwight will exercise his option and test FA, and soon he'll join the list of great Laker centers: Mikan Wilt Kareem Shaq.... Howard!

...and you still won't have as many Chips and rings as great Celtics centers. :-)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]why not becoming the 2nd bill russel with the celtics ? 
    Posted by caesarthecat[/QUOTE]

Let me see...

1. Boston has nothing to offer Orlando they can build on.
    2. DH hates cold climates.
    3. DH has gone on record he does not like the celtics.
    4. Orlando will not trade DH to anyone in the east.
    5. DH has NEVER said or mentioned he would like to join boston (unlike the Lakers)
    6. McFale is NOT part of the Orlando franchise.
    7. Russell never played 1st round/semi's/conf finals/Finals and an 82 game season with 3pt shots/free agency etc.

That enough lmao!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jeremy Tyler is my prediction : ...and you still won't have as many Chips and rings as great Celtics centers. :-)

Great boston centers????? Russell....then who? Potapenko? JO? Oh please not that stiff Parish.

Lastly, the list I put up easily blows past Russell and best of all, Shaq and Kareem won theirs in a league that had 3pt shots, free agency, 82-game season unlike the garbage that was the 60s!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jeremy Tyler is my prediction : Great boston centers????? Russell....then who? Potapenko? JO? Oh please not that stiff Parish. Lastly, the list I put up easily blows past Russell and best of all, Shaq and Kareem won theirs in a league that had 3pt shots, free agency, 82-game season unlike the garbage that was the 60s!

Stop trying to put all these caveats and count the rings! LMAO! By the way alot of those rings came at the Lakers expense as well. SMH!

You do realize that Jim Buss is now running the Lakers, not Jerry. Good luck sleeping well at night with him at the helm.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jeremy Tyler is my prediction : Stop trying to put all these caveats and count the rings! LMAO! By the way alot of those rings came at the Lakers expense as well. SMH! You do realize that Jim Buss is now running the Lakers, not Jerry. Good luck sleeping well at night with him at the helm.

I sleep real well knowing the Lakers are owned by the Buss family! But you can rest on the fact that without McFale destroying a franchise for the sake of his old buddy ainge, boston would still be the Clips of the east!

What was boston's season record the year before McFale gabe beantown Thumper? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

What bothers me is that given the injuries at this position, Erden may have been the best Center that Boston had and he was given away. for nothing. I think that GM's should be tested for drugs when they do stupid things like that.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jeremy Tyler is my prediction : Actually Ainge got rid of Erden so that he could convince Troy Murphy to sign with the Celts. Murphy would not have signed if Erden was still with the Celts. With Troy Murphy money wasn't the issue. Murphy wanted to play in the playoffs because in his 10-year career he never played in a playoff game prior to joining the Celtics.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]
    Since Murphy didn't play and is unlikely to return to Boston Ainge gave Erden away for nothing. Actually, I am wrong. Boston did get a 2nd round pick for 2013. The trade would not have been so bad if Boston were receiving the 2nd round pick for next year's draft which figures to be deep...

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

What a crock of bull! First, how do you know Murphy wouldn't come if Erden was still here? Secondly, Danny knew Erden was injured and probably useless for the playoffs. And who knows, but there have also been stories of Erden being homesick and expressing a desire to go home ... in which case Danny got something from nothing.

25. This post has been removed.