JO, Bradley, and Dooling for Emeka Okafor

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Re: JO, Bradley, and Dooling for Emeka Okafor

And for drafting Bradley we can say thaaaaaaaaaank yoooooooooooouuuuuuuuu Daaaaaaaaaannyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: JO, Bradley, and Dooling for Emeka Okafor:
    [QUOTE]And for drafting Bradley we can say thaaaaaaaaaank yoooooooooooouuuuuuuuu Daaaaaaaaaannyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...
    Posted by TheNewGKDynasty[/QUOTE]

And your analysis of your team, my friend?

Let me guess, it's only ONE game, right?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: JO, Bradley, and Dooling for Emeka Okafor : What is there to analyze? Without Phil Jackson it's Kobe, Kobe, and Kobe without a pre-nup! Ugh!
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Still want to trade Rondo for Gasol????......:)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

By the way that Lakers defense is already clicking. I though you said we couldn't get better without practice. Bulls were one of the best offensive team in the league last season. You really played organized basketball????
    Celtics 65 pts in a half and 106 the entire game. Like null says ugh!
    When Bynum gets back defense will be much better.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]By the way that Lakers defense is already clicking. I though you said we couldn't get better without practice. Bulls were one of the best offensive team in the league last season. You really played organized basketball???? Celtics 65 pts in a half and 106 the entire game. Like null says ugh! When Bynum gets back defense will be much better.
    Posted by TheNewGKDynasty[/QUOTE]

Actually not true, the Bulls were the #1 DEfensive team in the league last year.  I seem to recall them complaining all year that Rose was doing too much!!  Boozer not doing enough?  Any of this ring a bell?  Holding them under 100 is not  a big deal at all!!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: JO, Bradley, and Dooling for Emeka Okafor : Get your facts right, Rico! The Bulls were 20th in offense last season. Bulls not even in the top 10! Trying to pull a fast one? PTS/G:  98.6 (20th of 30) ▪  Opp PTS/G:  91.3 (2nd of 30) http://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/CHI/2011.html So much for organized basketball. Ugh!

Good show, I said #1 on D - of course, mine was off the top of my head....:)

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

97.5 a game last season. 10 pts. under their avg is a lot. The best defensive team last year (Bobcats) aloud 93.8 so 87 is good enough and without Bynum. We lost because the Bulls are better. No refs and it was 5 vs 5 will never get a corny excuse about refs and home teams getting calls. Never.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: JO, Bradley, and Dooling for Emeka Okafor : Get your facts right, Rico! The Bulls were 20th in offense last season. Bulls not even in the top 10! Trying to pull a fast one? PTS/G:  98.6 (20th of 30) ▪  Opp PTS/G:  91.3 (2nd of 30) http://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/CHI/2011.html So much for organized basketball. Ugh!
    Wrong 97.5

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Where was the Celtics defense?????

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: JO, Bradley, and Dooling for Emeka Okafor : What you said was, " Bulls were one of the best offensive team in the league last season." Ugh! It's called due dilligence.
    You were wrong too 97.5 I hadn't looked at the numbers it's what I heard the announcers during the game. You looked them up and you were wrong.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

No you always look for bogus websites I got it from the world wide leader in sports.
    http://espn.go.com/nba/statistics/team/_/stat/offense-per-game/year/2010

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

65 in a half???? 34 in the first qrt??? Celtics are looking old.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Ok so 3 pts less 62. That is a huge improvement. So now you are convinced no Howard and Austin Rivers that you want Okafor??? Or you still believe??? Where was the defense today???

25. This post has been removed.