JO for Camby?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Re: JO for Camby?

I guess that plan is out the window. If we had made the trade he wouldn't have torn his meniscus. :-). Everyone who plays or played for Portland is doomed to get hurt...it's in the water.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cpjohn1. Show cpjohn1's posts

And he wouldn't get hurt as a Celtic?  With all the bigs going down on the Celtics, I have no doubt that he'd go down with the Celtics too.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

I was joking!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cpjohn1. Show cpjohn1's posts

I know.  So was I.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeezem. Show jeezem's posts

They could do the trade just to mix things up - so we have something to talk about even though neither player would be playing.  We could make bets about who would play first for their respective team.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: JO for Camby?:
    [QUOTE]They could do the trade just to mix things up - so we have something to talk about even though neither player would be playing.  We could make bets about who would play first for their respective team.
    Posted by jeezem[/QUOTE]

HAHAHA!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from edcap99. Show edcap99's posts

[QUOTE]They could do the trade just to mix things up - so we have something to talk about even though neither player would be playing.  We could make bets about who would play first for their respective team.
    Posted by jeezem[/QUOTE]At this point, it hasn't been determined yet whether JON is out for the season. There is a possibility that he will play through the injury and  undergo the required surgical procedure in the post season.  Camby, on the other hand, is probably out for the season. He's also turning 37 in March and has just about as much wear and tear on his body as JON.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Don't worry about JON he's done as well. He won't admit it but his game says he is.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Don't worry about JON he's done as well. He won't admit it but his game says he is.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]Don't worry about JON he's done as well. He won't admit it but his game says he is.
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]

Bias its hard enough to read one of your posts quit duplicating. LOL

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from existentialparquet. Show existentialparquet's posts

I would still make that trade.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: JO for Camby? : Bias its hard enough to read one of your posts quit duplicating. LOL
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

I like to hammer home my point.

I like to hammer home my point. :-) (how is that)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: JO for Camby? : I like to hammer home my point. I like to hammer home my point. :-) (how is that)
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]

Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Icon11. Show Icon11's posts

Looks like Joel Przybilla the Vanilla Gorilla is going to get more pt.  No reason to say that other than it is my favorite NBA nickname.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from edcap99. Show edcap99's posts

[QUOTE]Don't worry about JON he's done as well. He won't admit it but his game says he is.
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]Not quite done. Latest news is that JON will undergo four weeks of rehabilitation before returning to action. It appears that the team has no intention of trading him either.