JO looking better and better...What does he have left in the tank?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shtarka. Show Shtarka's posts

JO looking better and better...What does he have left in the tank?

JO looking good at the center position...moving very smoothly. Love watching him put the ball up when near the basket- no dropping the ball down to his waist and hesitating...if he stays healthy, Celtic's could do something in the playoffs...what does JO have left in the tank?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: JO looking better and better...

Agreed...  hes also challenging every shot in the paint, getting some and altering others..  What a breath of fresh air..

I really thought he was done for the season.... a big disappointment.. Boy was I wrong (for the first time) :)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

Re: JO looking better and better...What does he have left in the tank?

I thought he was done also. I love to eat crow when the outcome is so positive for Boston. He also seems like a great guy, gives a real good interview. Without his play who knows where the team would be in this series.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shtarka. Show Shtarka's posts

Remember, JO is the second youngest of the starting 5, LOL...If his knees hold up and he stays healthy, he will simply improve through the playoffs...now if we can get 10-15 mpg from Shaq starting next series, and BBD, West, and Green pick up their play, we could be smiling big in June! 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: JO looking better and better...What does he have left in the tank?:
    [QUOTE]JO is playing outstanding ball. He is being smart, efficient, and using his size to compete. He just keeps getting better. He is very hungry. He seems to own the 3rd quarters. It is great to seem him playing so well. And if they can get Shaq back for 15min. a game that will indeed help JO remain strong I think. GO C's
    Posted by antiqueman1[/QUOTE]

Agreed!  I am still hoping that Shaq will return, but if he doesn't at least Jon is playing well and contributing.   A combination of Shaq and Jon will only make this team even better.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from teh-n00b. Show teh-n00b's posts

love how JO has played, but I think we're still going to need something from shaq to make a deep playoff run

if he can get healthy, he can decimate miami's frontline, and he lit up noah in the playoffs last year, even though his overall play with cleveland was subpar.

krstic has deteriorated after a bright start, to the point where I cringe to watch him play at the moment