Johnson and Moore

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Re: Johnson and Moore

Ohhh, post a few comments from others from the archives makes you less of an idiot .... I don't think so and you aren'tr fooling anyone else here anymore ... love the new personality ... TheTruthSays (2 posts) .... LOL!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

In Response to Re: Johnson and Moore:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Johnson and Moore : That's where you're WRONG! I can tell you that I am Fierce34 and P34 but there's NO WAY I'm TheTruthSays.  Again, your credibility down the drain by accusing another poster that he's Fierce.  Accusations and allegations without proof, that's all you have.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Doesn't matter ... the Moderators will match IP addresses, just a matter of time.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

You really are a twelve year old .... Perv34

Still checking men's profiles but everyones catching on and hiding their privates from you ... Frustrating for a peeping paul perv34 eh?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Hahaha another one of your recruits who has as much credibility as you .... Fat Toine can't even be original (just like you) stealing everybody elses putdowns as he's inept at coming up with his own ... Kinda like you Perv34, huh?

He even looks like Doink the Clown .... 

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Johnson and Moore : He has a point about Rick Pitino. DeAndre Jordan fell into our laps in 2008 when the Celts were picking with the 30th pick. But did Ainge pick Jordan? Pitino could have chosen other players with the 10th in 1998. Celtic fans are fortunate that Pitino did not get cute with the pick and got the best available player.

There's the fraud again! LOL!!!

Right, Jordan was a top lottery pick and Ainge passed on him ... Doink! Pierce was a top pick and everyone in the country knew it and were shocked and confused about his falling so far ... Pitino would have to have the brain of a Fiercest34 to pass on Pierce ... not even close to the Jordan situation.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Johnson and Moore : You can't combine the 6m MLE and the trade exception from the Quis trade. The Celts have 6m for the MLE and 2.4m for the exception, but you can't combine the two.

Where'd you figure that out Pitino? Prove it's a fact with a link or you stealing othe posters comments again and acting like your as smart as Pitino for taking Pierce ... LOL, what a fraud!

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Good use of Google after the fact .... FRAUD34!

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Yeah but you weren't even born yet as you're only twelve right now!

I'm owning you tonight Fraud34 .... you're a C actor, must be the Keystone ... do you need a bye like you got from Rame?

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Plausible as in 5% chance .....

You drunk ... I know who drafted Pierce

Who cares about what Red16 posted .... defend yourself loser!

Edit: No offense to you Red ... just trying to keep him on subject without using others comments as a defense

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Put the pipe/can down ... a mind is a terrible thing to waste and yours is definitely overtaxed .... Nite Cinderella34 ... thanks for playing .... I love kicking old men and crybabies down elevator shafts!

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

That's it change the subject wordweasel .... yeah, nobody should talk to me cause I'm a regular Whitey Bulger kicking old men and crybabies down elevator shafts ... have you no since of metaphor .... never mind, I'm sure it's over your head like most things other than Laker Troll Fights.