JON Has To Be The Unsung Hero

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DBCoach. Show DBCoach's posts

JON Has To Be The Unsung Hero

JON just being out there is huge for the C's right now. He brings back some of that toughness in the middle we were missing. If he can do what he is doing we have a good shot.  The bench has to play better and more consistant

He has a week to rest !!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Re: JON Has To Be The Unsung Hero

J.O wants a ring period.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

JO is a beast on defense... im happy doc went back to him in the final 5 minutes

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

jerlame, with an unimpressive stat line of 2 and 6 tonight, played fantastic.  clogging the middle, as good agility as i've seen out of him in a while.  drew an early charge against amor''on softemire.  he was a pest on defense.  krstic took the cue and continued that.  what a great first half. 

and finished off nicely, something the miami lukewarms have had trouble with all year long and it's starting up again.  love it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickFox17. Show RickFox17's posts

JO is playing solid and I always liked this off season pick up.  I always admire his game especially when he was a Pacer and met in a club in LA after the Pacers had eliminated my Celtics from the playoffs.  Nice guy and he even answer my question about the Celtics team he faced that year.  He gave the Celtics props. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from elvis-surfs. Show elvis-surfs's posts

definitely heroic, not sure about the unsung part...I'm sure the Heat took notice...go Celts!!!...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

Unsung no more.  I'm singing his praises to high heaven!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

He has been terrific.  Even if Shaq doesn't return, at least we can depend on Jermaine for the remainder of the playoffs.  Not sure that Shaq is going to return, but we can still remain optimistic that he can play a few minutes a game during the next playoff series. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

The biggest differences between the last several games of the regular season and the play-offs, have been having a true big man again, in JO, and Rondo's return from his funk.

Now, the Celtics are contenders again.