JON out with the flu??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

Re: JON out with the flu??

In Response to Re: JON out with the flu??:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: JON out with the flu?? : Dude plenty on this board have called Gasol soft. How many of you hated on Sheed all of last year?? Be honest?
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]

Well, "Dude", I wasn't one of the Sheed haters last year. I thought Sheed did okay, dispite being out of shape the whole season.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Well I'm telling YOU plenty of people hated on him all season. Stop taking it so personal. I never said you specifically.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

[QUOTE]Well I'm telling YOU plenty of people hated on him all season. Stop taking it so personal. I never said you specifically.

You used the word "you" when you quoted me. I'm not one who takes things personally on a basketball blog. Sorry to dissapoint you.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

If YOU keep responding to my posts, I'm going to respond to YOU but it doesn't mean I'm talking about YOU. Get it!

GO open your toys maybe a Granger or Prince figurine will be under the Xmas tree and you can dress him up in a C's uniform. That will be the closest they get to being a Celtic.

BTW, JON has more heart than you at least he's willing to play against the big bad Magic.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

[QUOTE]If YOU keep responding to my posts, I'm going to respond to YOU but it doesn't mean I'm talking about YOU. Get it! GO open your toys maybe a Granger or Prince figurine will be under the Xmas tree and you can dress him up in a C's uniform. That will be the closest they get to being a Celtic. BTW, JON has more heart than you at least he's willing to play against the big bad Magic.

You should be in politics, because you "Flip Flop" alot.

You called out JON for being too wimpy to play with the Flu and you backtracked when you got called out on it.

You wanted to trade JON and Quis for Posey, saying we had too many big men, and you backtracked on THAT!

Make up you're mind, because you're acting like the Grinch who stole Christmas. Which reminds me of John McCain in a way.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

What are you 10 years old?? When did I backtrack on JON being soft? I explained myself as to why I don't think he's dependable. I try not to just throw stuff out there without people seeing where I'm coming from.

We don't have too many big men. We have big men that aren't healthy, we're playing thin with our bigs right now. You're hard headed