Josh Smith could be our Ticket to a new Big Three

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Josh Smith could be our Ticket to a new Big Three

I think it would be interesting if the Celtics traded for Josh Smith first if they can.  As one of the top-3 defenders in Defensive Player of the Year voting, he could help enforce in the paint now that Garnett is aging while providing fresh legs to run the floor with Rondo and matchup problems because of his size/athleticism

More importantly, he's close friends with Dwight Howard.  They grew up together and played AAU ball in the same circuit

Get Josh Smith, get Howard.  Then maybe Chris Paul (or Deron Williams if he doesn't stay in New Jersey/Brooklyn) will think twice about the Celtics

food for thought.  Paul-Smith-Howard with Ray Allen as gunner or Pierce as iso-scorer?  Could do a lot worse than having two of the league's best 5 interior defenders roaming the paint

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

Re: Josh Smith could be our Ticket to a new Big Three

I'm all set with player that thinks he can hit long jump shots instead of getting on the block when he isn't a good shooter. I get angry KG isn't on the block but he can actually shoot. Smith is a talented player that is ridiculously undisiplined.