Josh Smith to be traded?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtics2008Champs. Show Celtics2008Champs's posts

Josh Smith to be traded?

http://greenstreet.weei.com/sports/boston/basketball/celtics/2012/03/02/trade-rumor-celtics-eye-josh-smith-possibly-for-kevin-garnett/

1) He went to high school with rondo, so there would be chemistry.

2) He is young, and very athletic. 

3) He is a powerforward who can play small forward 

4) He wants to be traded

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: Josh Smith to be traded?

By any means necessary, we should try to get this guy.  The longer DH stays in ORL, the better our chances, and if we get his best friend...............break the bank for Smith and Ellis, and I BET we can get DH at the end of the year!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtics2008Champs. Show Celtics2008Champs's posts

Josh Smith isnt KG, but he is considered a defensive player. I dont wont to trade KG because he is the heart and soul of our defense, but if it makes the Celtics younger, i would have to do it.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

this is a trade at the top of my wish list, step one.  With Rondo and Josh Smith Howard is within reach.  

if the celts can dump JO on the Hawks in the process, even better.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

You don't trade KG unless he likes it. Bad Karma.
    P.S.- Josh Smith is a loser

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Accension13. Show Accension13's posts

In response to "Re: Josh Smith to be traded?": [QUOTE]You don't trade KG unless he likes it. Bad Karma. P.S.- Josh Smith is a loser Posted by DaCeltics[/QUOTE] Agree 100% about KG. KG is a true Celtic. I know he hasn't played in Boston that long, but he is the definition of a Celtic. All substance very little flash. I would trade ray for josh smith and I would still try to get Beasley.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Accension13. Show Accension13's posts

Like josh smith, but not if it means giving up KG

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

"All things must pass......"
    George Harrison

Don't want to lose KG, but if it means we can get this guy- then.....yes!!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

In Response to Re: Josh Smith to be traded?:
    [QUOTE]Like josh smith, but not if it means giving up KG
    Posted by Accension13[/QUOTE]
    +2
    Nailed it

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]We can't trade KG. The team would lose its defensive identity. 
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

agreed. according to rumors they arent interested in KG, more in Ray Ray.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

if we can get smith for ray, absolutely.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

We don't need a undersized PF this year. You think he will make us a contender? NOPE! If he is the guy who will bring us Howard than so be it. (Even Howard is not even close to the all time greats on this position).

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

if we can acquire young pieces like smith, you absolutely have to pull that trigger. love KG and always will, but you gotta make a gimme move like that. rondo, smith, howard, green. i like the sound of that...need a couple of knock down shooters, but it's a darn good start!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from adam4522. Show adam4522's posts

Ray, KG, PP, and JO are all available, and all should be traded.  Rondo is available if he brings back a "better" player who is equally as young.  Josh Smith is a dynamic young player.  Team him with Rondo and DH and we are pretty well set.  We would just need a young dynamic wing player to spread the floor.  Time to move on from the big 3.  Rondo I am still split on.  Love the player, hate the rumors about attitude.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

we're not going to be a contender this year. planning for the future now.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

you're betting that RA, PP and KG will stay healthy and play well. a risky bet at this point. we're in rebuild mode in my opinion. not gonna beat the heat with who we have, even if we add a center who can't make free throws.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrJohnnyMost. Show MrJohnnyMost's posts

Ray and...  whoever (Bass?) for Josh Smith.

Pierce and whoever for a big. (Gasol or Bynum? Sweeten it by taking Meta off their hands. We can always use a mugger.)

It's early... still on 1st cup of coffee. Still dreaming, I guess.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

[QUOTE]Ray and...  whoever (Bass?) for Josh Smith. Pierce and whoever for a big. (Gasol or Bynum? Sweeten it by taking Meta off their hands. We can always use a mugger.) It's early... still on 1st cup of coffee. Still dreaming, I guess.
    Posted by MrJohnnyMost[/QUOTE]
    Actually, I would love to see the Celtics get Smith, Johnny.  I'm buying in to the Rondo/J. Smith/D. Howard triumvarate.
    Trading Pierce is a nono.  Celtics stand for something more than just new people in green. 
    And Pierce to the Lakers?!!
    C'mon!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]Ray and...  whoever (Bass?) for Josh Smith. Pierce and whoever for a big. (Gasol or Bynum? Sweeten it by taking Meta off their hands. We can always use a mugger.) It's early... still on 1st cup of coffee. Still dreaming, I guess.
    Posted by MrJohnnyMost[/QUOTE]

Just bought me a coffee grinder.  Wow didn't know it would be that much better. Meta World Peace?  I am going to throw up my coffee. 

WORLD PEACE FOR THREE!!!!!!!!!!!  WORLD PEACE TAKES IT TO THE HOLE!!!!!!!!!!  WORLD PEACE ASKS TO TAKE TIME OFF TO MAKE A RAP VIDEO!!!!!!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Josh Smith to be traded? : Just bought me a coffee grinder.  Wow didn't know it would be that much better. Meta World Peace?  I am going to throw up my coffee.  WORLD PEACE FOR THREE!!!!!!!!!!!  WORLD PEACE TAKES IT TO THE HOLE!!!!!!!!!!  WORLD PEACE ASKS TO TAKE TIME OFF TO MAKE A RAP VIDEO!!!!!!!!
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]
    LMAO
    Funny on the board.  A travesty if it happens in Boston.