JR Smith or Gerald Wallace??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

JR Smith or Gerald Wallace??

How do some of you look at Marquis Daniels?? His game doesn't stand out but he's effective AT TIMES...but nothing that makes you change your game plan.

Is Quis considered the backup PG at times or is he the backup SF??

Anyone like Smith or Wallace down the road?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Re: JR Smith or Gerald Wallace??

I like what Daniels brings to this team, especially his ability to play the point.  I'm much more comfortable with him dribbling into traffic than Ray anyday. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EastCoastAudio. Show EastCoastAudio's posts

Marquis has played pretty well so-far for us. remember everyone this summer sayin we need a true small forward to back up pierce because daniels couldnt? i do, i was one of them. i wouldnt mind an upgrade either if we could get one. but i still wanna see what we have with everyone healthy, and what weaknesses we have then, if any, befor makin a move.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Daniels sort of has that Darren Daye game. He's not real quick, not big, not in a rush, doesn't do anything that stands out but is just very good fundamentally and doesn't make a lot of mistakes.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: JR Smith or Gerald Wallace??:
    [QUOTE]I would love Wallace over Daniels.  I just don't know what we would have to give up to get for him.  The one thing I really do like about Daniels is that he plays good D and plays within the system.  He is the classis doesn't help much but doesn't hurt either kind of player.
    Posted by Icon11[/QUOTE]

Daniels has been better this year than last year.  An improvement of his position would be great, but as already stated, not sure what we would have to give up for a different player.  Wallace would be a great addition to this Celtics team. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

BTW, did anyone see that J.R. Smith 360 a few nights ago in which he started his spin after having already left his feet?  One of the most amazing plays I've ever seen.  He was already in the air going to the hoop when his path was blocked, and he somehow made his body do the 360, thereby avoiding the contact and making the hoop.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]BTW, did anyone see that J.R. Smith 360 a few nights ago in which he started his spin after having already left his feet?  One of the most amazing plays I've ever seen.  He was already in the air going to the hoop when his path was blocked, and he somehow made his body do the 360, thereby avoiding the contact and making the hoop.
    Posted by joel49[/QUOTE]

Here is the link
    http://thebiglead.com/index.php/2010/12/23/ballin-jr-smith-now-has-a-360-layup-that-people-can-compare-to-blake-griffins/

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Most of the players discussed probably aren't going to want to come off the bench.  See Grant Hill.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Grant Hill would be a nice addition. Now there is someone who can run your offense, play behind PP and play defense.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]Grant Hill would be a nice addition. Now there is someone who can run your offense, play behind PP and play defense.
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]

Grant Hill will not be happy coming off the bench. He stressed that when the Celtics were recruiting him last season.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: JR Smith or Gerald Wallace?? : Grant Hill will not be happy coming off the bench. He stressed that when the Celtics were recruiting him last season.
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

Obviously Grant could care less about winning or championships.  Hope he is happy starting for the 9th best team in the west.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to JR Smith or Gerald Wallace??:
    [QUOTE]How do some of you look at Marquis Daniels?? His game doesn't stand out but he's effective AT TIMES...but nothing that makes you change your game plan. Is Quis considered the backup PG at times or is he the backup SF?? Anyone like Smith or Wallace down the road?

I like Wallace but JR Smith is a headcase deluxe. He doesn't now the diff between a good shot and a bad one.   He doesn't mind chucking one up from 10 ft behind the line.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to JR Smith or Gerald Wallace??:
    [QUOTE]How do some of you look at Marquis Daniels?? His game doesn't stand out but he's effective AT TIMES...but nothing that makes you change your game plan. Is Quis considered the backup PG at times or is he the backup SF?? Anyone like Smith or Wallace down the road?

Do you think maybe Indy would change their game plan on Daniels now?