Just another stupid tanking post

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jhol. Show jhol's posts

Just another stupid tanking post

I'd be ok with the worst team in the league getting the #1 pick IF they didn't tank! Same for 2nd worse and 3rd worse. Now, this is where it would get interesting and frankly become a circus but what else is new with this league? Just like the new flopping rule, suspect tanking games could be reviewed, analyzed, scrutinized, by a team of experts and if it is determined beyond a reasonable doubt that the game(s) were tanked, then that team would automatically be disqualified from the number one pick, or 2 or 3. Of course, it would take more than 1 tanked game (unless of course it was the last game of the season between the 2 bottom teams tied going in) to disqualify. I would put 4-14 into a true unweighted lottery pool.

Just a random thought, but perhaps this is a way to keep teams from tanking. Of course, we might have to shorten the season to allow ample time for the panel to review all suspected tanked games and render a majority decision.

I would have Tommy as the President of the review panel.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jonrob777. Show jonrob777's posts

Re: Just another stupid tanking post

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think you do not fully understand what is going on here.

The Celtic players and the coach will not intentionally lose games.

Danny Ainge did the tanking for the Celtics.

Every Celtic fan, who watch Celtic games regularly, can see that the players are playing hard and playing to win.

This season Ainge assembled a team that's not very good.

So naturally the Celts are a lottery team.

It's just a question of where will the Celts end up picking in the lottery.

[/QUOTE]

I didn't see anything in his post saying the Celtics are tanking. Did I miss something? I had a benadryl 2 hours ago...or maybe you see something that others don't.. sorry I forgot, you are the prophet...lol

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think you do not fully understand what is going on here.

The Celtic players and the coach will not intentionally lose games.

Danny Ainge did the tanking for the Celtics.

Every Celtic fan, who watch Celtic games regularly, can see that the players are playing hard and playing to win.

Nets are tanking for us. Celts can play hard and develop talent. I project 32 wins

This season Ainge assembled a team that's not very good.

So naturally the Celts are a lottery team.

It's just a question of where will the Celts end up picking in the lottery.

[/QUOTE]

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jhol. Show jhol's posts

Fierce -- you are double talking as usual. Your correct in saying I'm strongly against the C's tanking. Your incredibly wrong saying I do not fully understand what is going on. Why do you always have to be like this. I'm not a casual fan..I watch every single game and pay for it since I moved from Mass. A relocated dedicated fan, who never abandons their team even through the rough times, knows a lot more about what's going on than you are willing to give credit for.

Babble on

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jhol. Show jhol's posts

I didn't see anything in his post saying the Celtics are tanking. Did I miss something? I had a benadryl 2 hours ago...or maybe you see something that others don't.. sorry I forgot, you are the prophet...lol

[/QUOTE]

Thank you.