Just soft...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Just soft...

This Celtics team as good as it could be, plays just soft, just soft. We dont need any bigs, none of that, we just need players like Sully and AB that are willing to play hard. A few enforcers, a few energy guys, tough hard working guys. Frustrating to watch your team being outplayed by a bunch of nobodys out there and a rookie deliver the knockout punch...i say for this reason,  DA will break it up.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Re: Just soft...

Of course we need bigs. You don't think KG plays hard? It is KG and Sully and nobody else up front.  That doesn't cut it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Bellini is not a rookie!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

no, i didnt see kg effort. i saw kg being beat up by noah. DA should break this team

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

and the Bulls aren't a bunch of nobodies.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to cabutan's comment:

no, i didnt see kg effort. i saw kg being beat up by noah. DA should break this team

He's old. You don't think he gives effort?  I have never heard anyone say that before.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

Bellini is not a rookie!

you are right he is not. I guess names dont say much. We got beat by an inferior team, or what should have been an inferior team

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

Of course we need bigs. You don't think KG plays hard? It is KG and Sully and nobody else up front.  That doesn't cut it.

Definitely agree with you.  I am sure that Danny is trying to make a trade.   Hopefully, it will happen soon. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

He's old. You don't think he gives effort?  I have never heard anyone say that before.

absolutely he gives effort..not enough, not enough...and truth is, he got beat really bad last night. Guards are slacking off, Green is softer than I thought...anyways, i think DA should just go with Sully and AB and trade whoever can be traded. Like I always say, I rather see heart and passion than softness...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

absolutely he gives effort..not enough, not enough...and truth is, he got beat really bad last night. Guards are slacking off, Green is softer than I thought...anyways, i think DA should just go with Sully and AB and trade whoever can be traded. Like I always say, I rather see heart and passion than softness...

The reason your perceptions of KG are negative is he has no support upfront.  I know you know that but please accept it. Another big man of some size and talent will allow KG to focus on his disruptive unique style of play.  KG is not the problem it is the lack of able bodies up front. Bass and Green do not rebound or score consistently it all on KG who is playing out of position and to play too many minutes

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

I have never seen a guy give more effort than KG except for Bird.  I missed Havlicek and 90% of Cowens.  KG expends insane effort.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to shines01's comment:

I have never seen a guy give more effort than KG except for Bird.  I missed Havlicek and 90% of Cowens.  KG expends insane effort.

Dave Cowens was THE man.............Heinsohn ran him into the ground, and he gave his heart and soul every single night.  Rivaled Bird in that regard.  Havlicek "made it look easy", but he was a killer, as well.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Sorry but playing dirty and getting cheap shots in every time he gets a chance it's not giving effort, it's being dirty.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to TheNewGKDynasty's comment:

Sorry but playing dirty and getting cheap shots in every time he gets a chance it's not giving effort, it's being dirty.

I love it when a guy on my team plays dirty. 

Everyone knows KG plays hard. You know it too.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

He used to play hard now is every time on the court I see him give cheap shots left and right. Where's Anthony Peeler when you need him.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

He used to play hard now is every time on the court I see him give cheap shots left and right. Where's Anthony Peeler when you need him.

He still plays hard. Again you know this.

Yeah I don't know where Peeler is

.Most guys just act like Noah and cry to reporters about how mean old Kg hit them with elbows.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

.Most guys just act like Noah and cry to reporters about how mean old Kg hit them with elbows.

Noah schooled KG last night on what is playing with effort without being dirty. KG behavior is ridiculous, he even speaks to an imaginary friend on the court. KG knows with who he can get stupid and with who he can't. Some times he makes mistakes like when he thought that  he could pick on a 6'4" guard and Anthony peeler made him back peddle like what he really is a big mouth and nothing else. Every player around the league knows this according to many sports reporters. Look it up.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

I thought we played hard last night, especially Rondo and Sullinger. The odds of us winning with Pierce going 5-17 and Garnett 6-16 were pretty slim. Garnett started 1-10 through 3 quarters and clanked 3 key free throws late. With Pierce on the bench for a large portion of the 2nd half the team actually played better. That we almost won despite the poor play of these two is what's really amazing.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Noah schooled KG last night on what is playing with effort without being dirty. KG behavior is ridiculous, he even speaks to an imaginary friend on the court. KG knows with who he can get stupid and with who he can't. Some times he makes mistakes like when he thought that  he could pick on a 6'4" guard and Anthony peeler made him back peddle like what he really is a big mouth and nothing else. Every player around the league knows this according to many sports reporters. Look it up.

Look what up?

Why would I care that KG messes with some guys and not others?

He isn't a "big mouth" and nothing else.  He's a hall of famer.

I am not sure what you are even trying to discuss here.  Yes KG messes with people, yes Peeler whacked KG in the head because KG was messing with him.

Is there a point to any of this?

22. This post has been removed.