K-MART: 10pts 9reb 2blk, BASS: 4pts 10 reb No Clue

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

K-MART: 10pts 9reb 2blk, BASS: 4pts 10 reb No Clue

No comment.

Other than to point out K-mart is playing for league min, could have been had all year long.........  and would give us more than bass does

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: K-MART: 10pts 9reb 2blk, BASS: 4pts 10 reb No Clue

We all would have like Kmart, but it didn't happen.  Bass has been playing well for a while now.  He also played a good game yesterday.  He played well defensively as did the team.  Maybe just a subpar back up point guard for any of the last 4 seasons would be a bigger help.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

We got NOTHING from our shooting guard position and Bss is mediocre.  I like the rest of the team. Acie correctly points out the fact that Bass is giving us very little production.  But, that is ALL on Danny for his decisions about big men the last few years.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

We all would have like Kmart, but it didn't happen.  Bass has been playing well for a while now.  He also played a good game yesterday.  He played well defensively as did the team.  Maybe just a subpar back up point guard for any of the last 4 seasons would be a bigger help.

2-2 from the floor is ridiculous for a guy who can (or used to be able to) hit shots before doc drained his confidence away.  especially on a night when KG comes up snake eyes. 

k-mart has one of the ugliest push shots i've ever seen but at least he gives you something on offense.

i'm just being a smart asse really.  very frustrated at our lack of roster moves to shore up the 5 and nobody brought in to alleviate the missing point guard functionality.  un-retire dooling if nothing else.  terry is colder than a well digger's behind in february and has not been there for us and is not a PG.  if avery did not have an uncommon offensive game yesterday, that he probably won't have again soon, tha game is a total blowout

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In response to Celtsfan4life's comment:

We got NOTHING from our shooting guard position and Bss is mediocre.  I like the rest of the team. Acie correctly points out the fact that Bass is giving us very little production.  But, that is ALL on Danny for his decisions about big men the last few years.

yep

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

Your right, we could have had Kmart but we got some chinese league players instead. It looks like Kmart is letting us know that we made the wrong choice.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to aciemvp's comment:

No comment.

Other than to point out K-mart is playing for league min, could have been had all year long.........  and would give us more than bass does

I wouldnt get too bunged up over what could have been if we signed Kmart for the C's... Real good chance hed have ring side seats to watch the playoffs from the bench and thats about it.

You think if he had a good showing during the regular season, Doc would give him decent playoff minutes?? Not the robot... hes paralyzed from the shoulders up once the game begins.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

The way Doc kept Randolph and Wilcox on the bench, Kenyon might have been right there with them !!!

Terry should have been replaced by Crawford & Williams. He missed 2-3 open jumpers in the critical 4th qtr. Hate to bring it up but I doubt Ray Allen would have. Despite both teams shooting about 41% and being even in Rebs with 40, we made 19-19(100%) foul shots so can't complain here. However they made 9 threes to our 5.   But here's the real difference I feel, we only got 4 offensive rebs.  Kenyon Martin was the difference in this game and many Knicks admit he is an instrumental reason they ended up #1 in the Division. He scored 10 pts and was their leading rebounder with 9 and got 5 off rebs himself which was 1 more than our total. Hmmm???? Could we have picked him up & I'd put up with all his tattoes wearing Green.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

He did not sign K mart because sully was starting to come on, but you still sign a guy that is seasoned and will not back down..that would make sully even better...Kmart is the perfect KG back up...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:

I wouldnt get too bunged up over what could have been if we signed Kmart for the C's... Real good chance hed have ring side seats to watch the playoffs from the bench and thats about it.

You think if he had a good showing during the regular season, Doc would give him decent playoff minutes?? Not the robot... hes paralyzed from the shoulders up once the game begins.

i prefer the old 3 stooges saying- DEAD from the neck up

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In response to Ortiz123's comment:

He did not sign K mart because sully was starting to come on, but you still sign a guy that is seasoned and will not back down..that would make sully even better...Kmart is the perfect KG back up...

and he was begging to be signed by ANY TEAM IN THE LEAGUE- not saying he would "only go to a winner"- he just wanted to play ball.  i realize that mourning the loss of what could have been with k-mart is dipping the net really low into the fish tank trying to find something but such is life with danny ainge the last few years with finding us big man help.

and lest we not forget, birdman chris andersen was ALSO OUT THERE ALL SEASON LONG, signed for tiny money to play in miami, still has something left.  he's old in off court stupidity years (seems to have grown up from his mistakes), but young in physical nba years

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from fl+adam,. Show fl+adam,'s posts

K-mart and/or chris the birdman anderson would have been great pickups.  Crawford is fine and all, but we already had a log jam at the 2 and 3.  It was the 4 and 5 where we were short.