Keep Troy, Sasha and Carlos

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

Keep Troy, Sasha and Carlos

3 nice minimum wage vets to fill roster spots 13, 14 and 15

Insurance against injury , any of these 3 guys can still make just about any NBA roster in the league as active roster 1-12 players.

the most we would need from any of them would be to be the 10th , 11th or 12th man on the roster.

I hope the Celtics bring back at least 2 of these 3 guys

what do you guys think ?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Keep Troy, Sasha and Carlos

I hope we can do better than these guys.  What did you see that leads you to believe these guys on the end of the bench are better than some young talent with potential?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from davidap. Show davidap's posts

I would not retain any of them, except maybe Sasha Pavlovic. Pavlovic hit some threes the few times he got into games, and he was much better than advertised defensively. I wouldn't mind having him as the 13th, 14th, or 15th man.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

I like Pavlovic

Murphy for cheap because cheap big men aren't out there and he might even do a one year deal hoping to resuscitate his value

not Arroyo.  I don't see how he fits if they re-sign Delonte West and if E'Twuan Moore makes the big league club.  Maybe Arroyo as insurance if West gets hurt, but he's basically Mike Bibby, and that's not a positive

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

In Response to Re: Keep Troy, Sasha and Carlos:
    [QUOTE]I like Pavlovic Murphy for cheap because cheap big men aren't out there and he might even do a one year deal hoping to resuscitate his value not Arroyo.  I don't see how he fits if they re-sign Delonte West and if E'Twuan Moore makes the big league club.  Maybe Arroyo as insurance if West gets hurt, but he's basically Mike Bibby, and that's not a positive
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188[/QUOTE]
       I've never been impressed with Arroyo either. I agree with you in regards to your views on Pavlovic and Murphy also. Murphy is worth a one year deal @ the minimum to see if he can regain close to his former ability.