Kelly Olynyk to Boston

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Re: Kelly Olynyk to Boston

In response to chris33's comment:

In response to guyfromtex's comment:

[QUOTE]

The kid can score. I'll give him that. He does have the potential to make us all eat crow.

His moves are slow as Christmas. He will get eaten alive in the NBA.

I can't believe Ainge blew this so bad.

[/QUOTE]

Now we have two guys in Sully and O that cant jump. I could eat my words but Ainge is going to decimate this team and have nothing but low draft picks to show for it...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

I called it......Eldunker welching now.....here is his post from yesterday...no beer for me...even though he wanted ONE NAME!!!

"OK boys. One name only. Forget the qualifiers, ifs, buts or ands and other written clutter.  

Just write down the ONE NAME who you think the Celtics will pick.  Time expires at 7pm tomorrow.

Winners, if any, can recieve free beer at Night Shift Brewery (best beer in Boston).  Anyone asking questions about Night Shift Brewery or the free beer offer in their post will be disqualified from said free beer offer that will be divulged tomorrow night after the draft!  Lets Play!!

-  Mason Plumlee"

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to VeniceSox's comment:

[QUOTE]

Now we have two guys in Sully and O that cant jump. I could eat my words but Ainge is going to decimate this team and have nothing but low draft picks to show for it...

If Ainge decimates this team then that means Celts will be in the running for Wiggins next year.

[/QUOTE]

Well thats a crap shoot and even if the Cs had a chance at Wiggins he would probably mess that up too... lets just see how it all pans out but I honestly do not trust Ainge judgement.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

[QUOTE]

If Ainge decimates this team then that means Celts will be in the running for Wiggins next year.

[/QUOTE]

Like the plot of The Producers.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

The Celtics won all those championships with Bill Russell.

But Ainge doesn't seem to value a center who can defend the rim and rebound.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

Last year Boston had three picks, and none of them have play in the playoff.  Sully was hurted, Melo/Joseph was a busted player!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jgallag1. Show jgallag1's posts

This trade and the Nets trade will set the team back for years. There's so much potential to reload instead of rebuild if it's done right.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

In response to R9R's comment:

WHAT?

This was a terrible pick. I live in Spokane, WA and see way too much of Olynyk. He plays in a Conference that is one step above AAU so his whatever he has done is totally inflated as every other Gonzaga player. GU players always sheet the bed in the NBA and there was only one Stockton. Ainge need to be fired but those non-paying idiot owners kiss up to him and believe in him. And no, I am no NBA genius but before I get ripped on for my opinion about the Canadian player, please state your position and what team you work for. Then, fire away.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

there's got to be more to this

I keep tellling myself

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevekubersky. Show stevekubersky's posts

Its amusing how some people in this thread are having nervous breakdowns. I for one, am glad the Cs did not pick any guards and wing men, something the team already have. Let the kid play and see what he can do. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to GoUconn13's comment:

Last year Boston had three picks, and none of them have play in the playoff.  Sully was hurted, Melo/Joseph was a busted player!!

Melo was a three year project. This is a big year for him.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

I'd bet that had Doc been in the Kelly wouldn't have been drafted by the C's. If he was he wouldn't have played his entire first year. Sorry Doc didn't allow any rookies start from jump street other than the few starts Sully got last year. Now maybe we develope a young center while he's actually playing for the C's.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb24. Show isurfvb24's posts

jesus the kid hasnt even laced them up yet and its already a "terrible pick" or "ainge needs to go". not saying that he will be, but what if he ends up being an all-star down the road? i will wait for tip-off before i trash the pick or ainge. just my 2 cents.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to chris33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to guyfromtex's comment:

[QUOTE]

?????

The kid can score. I'll give him that. He does have the potential to make us all eat crow.

His moves are slow as Christmas. He will get eaten alive in the NBA.

I can't believe Ainge blew this so bad.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to GoUconn13's comment:

Sully fell in our lap because of back issuess and was operated...

Melo was a flyer for the future....

Joseph was never expected to play quality minutes...

Sully will be a stud..

Melo jury is still out, but he IS a rim protector...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to stevekubersky's comment:

Its amusing how some people in this thread are having nervous breakdowns. I for one, am glad the Cs did not pick any guards and wing men, something the team already have. Let the kid play and see what he can do. 

yep...the same people were probably trying to trade Green for the last couple of years...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Lets keep track of this kid vs Shabazz for future reference......

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

the Celtics were a 7 seed with garnett and pierce. i would hardly call it decimating the team.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

In response to R9R's comment:

Danny gave up THREE picks for a guy who prob would have been there for us at 16.

WHY 

WHY

WHY

wrong they swapped 16 for 13. so in essence they gave up 2 second rounders to move up 3 spots. to help you understand better they traded 3 picks and got 1 back. 1-3 = -2.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Olynyk = Brad Lohaus 2.0    *Yawn*

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

In response to jgallag1's comment:

This trade and the Nets trade will set the team back for years. There's so much potential to reload instead of rebuild if it's done right.

lol really? Ainge has been trying to reload for the past 3 years while KG and Pierce got older and older and look what happened. they were a 7 seed this year by next year they probably even wouldn't make the playoffs. and now Ainge has FOUR first round picks to rebuild with plus their own first round picks.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

My only concern is that we may have been able to him at 16.