Kenyon Martin - am I that bad of a guy?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Kenyon Martin - am I that bad of a guy?

He's looking for a job.  When we last checked, he would NOT play for the Vet Min, and wanted to go to a contender.  Now, he has changed his tune, and will play anywhere for the vet min.  He seems to wonder if he has "character issues."

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--kenyon-martin-upset-he-can-t-get-nba-job-04311709.html

He might be a nice pickup for us, but who would we release??  Have to be Collins or Darko!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Re: Kenyon Martin - am I that bad of a guy?

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He's looking for a job.  When we last checked, he would NOT play for the Vet Min, and wanted to go to a contender.  Now, he has changed his tune, and will play anywhere for the vet min.  He seems to wonder if he has "character issues."

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--kenyon-martin-upset-he-can-t-get-nba-job-04311709.html

He might be a nice pickup for us, but who would we release??  Have to be Collins or Darko!!

[/QUOTE]

KMart is that bad of a guy.  Maybe we should pick him up.  Of course, he comes with  the knees of an 80 yr old.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to breaktime's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

KMart is that bad of a guy.  Maybe we should pick him up.  Of course, he comes with  the knees of an 80 yr old.

[/QUOTE]

According to the article, his knees are fine!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

In response to Hedley Lamar

I hate what  BDC does when you hit "Reply to this post", so I'm doing my own.

We do need some big scary people, that's for sure.  KG hasn't had a playmate since KP left

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from charliedarling. Show charliedarling's posts

Martin would help more than Collins as the season moves forward.  He is better on offense, equal on defense and is nastier for sure, but is still a gamble.

I am not sure that the Celtics will want to eat any contract money until they see how things are going up to the trade deadline.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

This is the kind of guy we need,he's an vet enforcer. plays d and play hard....Would be a great bookkend for KG and hopefully a good role model for the kid..Had a good season with the Clips..Don't know what happended..Maybe problems in the locker room??.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1332632-why-kenyon-martin-would-be-a-great-fit-for-the-boston-celtics 

This is an old article, but still applies to current situation...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

One of the mid 90s early 2ks idiot savante atheletes i.e Ocho Cinco,TO,AI,Agent 0 etc,etc that thought that the gravy train was their birth right and they were do us a favor by allowing us to watch them play a sport and make (and usually spend,not keep) millions doing it. Chaka Khan and Rufus wrote a song about that it's called "Streetlife" 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In response to charliedarling's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Martin would help more than Collins as the season moves forward.  He is better on offense, equal on defense and is nastier for sure, but is still a gamble.

I am not sure that the Celtics will want to eat any contract money until they see how things are going up to the trade deadline.

[/QUOTE]

not all that much of a gamble at veteran min. contract. 

collins is absolutely NOTHING we need.  k-mart could at least come in and clank some heads around.  we have no idea how jeff green is going to hold out.  i hope he comes out of his shell but k-mart not a bad insurance policy.

not may favorite personality, but this team is lacking "tough".  and while garnett is bellicose, he's not tough