Key to game 6

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from docc. Show docc's posts

Key to game 6

A big key is Jet vs JKidd.   JK calms down Carmello and JRSmith.   He lets them gun sometimes and when they over do it, he plays his regular pg, distributing.   He's been a thorn in the Cs since the PP/Antoine days with his astute defense of playing passing lanes and double teaming.   Last couple games he hasn't been so much of a factor and it would be good to keep it that way.   Hopefully, his 3s are off and the Cs anticipate his roaming on defense, so as to not let him turn the Cs over.   If Jet can do his scoring, hopefully it will more important for the Cs.
       Good to see TWilliams playing well.   Cs fans don't get too many young players that we can root for.   Over the past 7yrs so many draft choices don't stick.   He needs to just play his role and not try to do too much.   Let PP, KG, or Jet set them up or they try and set the 3 up.   Don't need any hero 20pt scorers (unless 'let the game come to them').
       AB is a hustler.   That's a good thing.   But, he's neutralize w/ a pick.   What he needs to do is just switch.   That way he can still stay in the play, block out or whatever.   He isn't a good team defender.   Doesn't seem to play defensive cop like all great defenders (a la KG or even KPerkins seemed to do).   He doesn't have the same impact as Jkidd did when he was younger or an Aaron Craft in college.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from docc. Show docc's posts

Re: Key to game 6

Sorry, similar post cause my computer is ? sticking or blaming on B.com and not allowing me to 'send'. ... gool luck Cs

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

Re: Key to game 6

In response to docc's comment:

A big key is Jet vs JKidd.   JK calms down Carmello and JRSmith.   He lets them gun sometimes and when they over do it, he plays his regular pg, distributing.   He's been a thorn in the Cs since the PP/Antoine days with his astute defense of playing passing lanes and double teaming.   Last couple games he hasn't been so much of a factor and it would be good to keep it that way.   Hopefully, his 3s are off and the Cs anticipate his roaming on defense, so as to not let him turn the Cs over.   If Jet can do his scoring, hopefully it will more important for the Cs.
       Good to see TWilliams playing well.   Cs fans don't get too many young players that we can root for.   Over the past 7yrs so many draft choices don't stick.   He needs to just play his role and not try to do too much.   Let PP, KG, or Jet set them up or they try and set the 3 up.   Don't need any hero 20pt scorers (unless 'let the game come to them').
       AB is a hustler.   That's a good thing.   But, he's neutralize w/ a pick.   What he needs to do is just switch.   That way he can still stay in the play, block out or whatever.   He isn't a good team defender.   Doesn't seem to play defensive cop like all great defenders (a la KG or even KPerkins seemed to do).   He doesn't have the same impact as Jkidd did when he was younger or an Aaron Craft in college.

Good post docc!  I agree completely!  Maybe put T Will on JR?

I recently had problems signing on to bdc (free version.. Took me many emails and a phone call to (I hope straighten it out.) I live in w ma. and wouldn't get the Globe till mid afternoon. The online edition at $50. would be ok but I already subscribe to the springfield and sunday republican (paper edition)!! and now have to pay 5cents more per day to get the digital version.

As far as bdc they wanted me to sign up for the $ version at BGlobe.com. I am going to try the 99 cent short term version but can't really afford or have time to read two newspapers with one not including the local news.

After a major effort I was able to sign on to bdc and post on this forum. that's all I do on bdc and although my posts are probably considered "strange" I do love and follow the "c's" with a passion and my heart is in the right place.

Hope everyone out there that lives in the Boston area will subscribe to the hard copy version..Times are tough for "print" newspapers and we all need to support the one serving us the best!

Best!

Gary