Keys to Lakers Game Tonight

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Keys to Lakers Game Tonight

Should be a difficult game tonight.  This game will tell Ainge if the current team can compete against playoff teams in the East with decent frontcourt Bigs.  The Lakers will be boiling with revenge after the blowout in Boston.

I see the Lakers sustaining their ealry game plan that they abandoned after 5 minutes in Boston with KG picking up two quick fouls... Going into Howard down low to work on KG, early and often.  

Gortat would make such a huge difference...allowing KG to dominate Cook. But Bass?

I expect Meta to nuetralize PP.

Bradley, Lee and Terry will need big offensive productivity to win IMO. 

The key question for L.A. is whether Kobe will express his bulbous ego and try to take over the game and leave Howard fuming for touches again, or whether Kobe will allow Howard to get the touches and put KG in foul trouble leaving the Celtics completely vulnerable underneath.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Re: Keys to Lakers Game Tonight

The key to beating the lakers...show up!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

The fix is in for tonight...the refs will not allow us to win this game with that much emotion in the arena.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:

The fix is in for tonight...the refs will not allow us to win this game with that much emotion in the arena.

Others don't seem to see you are 100% right.  We have Everest to climb tonight. It is Jerry Buss night and the refs will not let them lose.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Right now I live in Los Angeles.  I will be at the game tonight and hope my fears of the Celtics getting jobbed are mistaken.

Nothing makes you love the Celtics more than living in LA amongst Laker fans.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

EAT CROW....

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

We got a butt-whooping, but I think that evens the year at 1-1..............

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

We got a butt-whooping, but I think that evens the year at 1-1..............

Boston at LA Lakers = 113-99 Lakers

LA Lakers at Boston = 116-95 Celtics

Looks like Celtics win the tie breaker because the Celts beat the Lakers by 21 while the Lakers beat the Celts by 14.

No, I don't go for any of that crapola.  It was 1-1, and that's how it will stay, since neither team will make/get far in the playoffs this year!