KG is embarassing himself, and the C's

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: KG is embarassing himself, and the C's

In Response to Re: KG is embarassing himself, and the C's:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: KG is embarassing himself, and the C's : I can assure you I don't care!
    Posted by RUMcHale[/QUOTE]

Clearly, since you have no originality, but have to mock one of your own - she is honest about the lakers, and has respect for the Celtics.  SURE you don't care!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Last time I checked, DFury was not a 21 year old black woman who had no spelling issues!

You, however, are kobeismrnba, who thinks the West Coast consists of Utah, Houston and Dallas.

Think I'd rather be DFury!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]Dfury is aka RUWorthless aka I don't care what age/denomination/race/star sign. Like you, he thinks the world consists of Boston. Bleed green.

I live in LA, genius.  I still follow my Boston teams, but there is a great big world out there outside of Boston...................it's just the lakers I can't stand.  Oops, actually I have great respect for the lakers, it's their entitled, delusional fans that I can't stand.  Some day soon I will be living out here, and the lakers will not be good.  The bandwagon jumping will be heard 3000 miles away.  Yes, I actually can't wait for the day when all my CA students come to school with OKC #35 shirts!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

1. What does this post have to do with Kobe

2. KG has someone backing his statements, I haven't seen anyone back Villanueva ... if you're gona tweet that someone hurt your feelings, at least have a truthful statement. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: KG is embarassing himself, and the C's : I live in LA, genius.  I still follow my Boston teams, but there is a great big world out there outside of Boston...................it's just the lakers I can't stand.  Oops, actually I have great respect for the lakers, it's their entitled, delusional fans that I can't stand.  Some day soon I will be living out here, and the lakers will not be good.  The bandwagon jumping will be heard 3000 miles away.  Yes, I actually can't wait for the day when all my CA students come to school with OKC #35 shirts!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

Durrant is a better role model to have (if one must choose to have an athlete as a role model) than Bryant.

Said it here once before. Was in LA (Anahiem) in 1996 or there abouts. Both my sister and I had Lakers singlets on. A shop assistant said "Lakers fans, we don't see many of you these days".

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from edcap99. Show edcap99's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: KG is embarassing himself, and the C's : Right after the Lakers conduct an independant investigation and subject Kome to possible reprimand, fines or suspension. Go away troll.
    Posted by greenkillme[/QUOTE]If you read my post carefully, it is actually in defense of KG because many are so quick to condemn him for what he allegedly said. We shouldn't accept Villanueva's self-serving allegation as gospel truth. Who are you calling a troll? I've been following the Celtics since the days of Bill Russelll and Havlicek. What's so wrong in disciplining KG if he's really at fault. It's high time to bring back some common decency to this game that is littered with thugs. And why does it always have to be about Kobe Bryant? He's beside the point.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: KG is embarassing himself, and the C's : Durrant is a better role model to have (if one must choose to have an athlete as a role model) than Bryant. Said it here once before. Was in LA (Anahiem) in 1996 or there abouts. Both my sister and I had Lakers singlets on. A shop assistant said "Lakers fans, we don't see many of you these days". Ummm also, I wasn't black the last time I looked. Still blonde, still short. 
    Posted by RUWorthy[/QUOTE]

I apologize profusely for my stupid comment......doesn't matter, though, you are a good poster.....REgardless!!

(my wife is short and blonde, as our my four daughters!!  I like 'em that way!!)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsalas67m. Show rsalas67m's posts

KG is still pounding his chest and screaming like a banchee. As for Paula Pierce, she's still pretending to be butchered every time any player is within 5 ft of her with arms girating and flopping like the sissy that she is.

By the way, Phil Jackson has a great relationship with his ex and some of his children visit him on a regular basis. Distorting, misrepresenting the facts when it comes to Phil and his family is yet another lie being perpetrated by the envious, irrational, and resentful Boston fan.

Oh, the Lakers are still undefeated.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"By the way, Phil Jackson has a great relationship with his ex and some of his children visit him on a regular basis"

Thanks for clearing that up, we're all so relieved to know that. 

"envious, irrational, and resentful Boston fan."

Hmm...I'm a Boston fan and I've never in my life visited a Laker chatboard. Yet you are here. Envious? check. Irrational? check. Resentful? clearly. If you were happy with your lot in life you wouldn't be trolling here. It's a common troll mistake to think that you are in here on the offensive when by definition you are on the defensive simply by being here. The onus is on you to prove your value here and you have utterly failed. 

p.s. runrunrun please head off to the Phoenix fan forum. You're far more embarrassing than KG.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: KG is embarassing himself, and the C's : I apologize profusely for my stupid comment......doesn't matter, though, you are a good poster.....REgardless!! (my wife is short and blonde, as our my four daughters!!  I like 'em that way!!)
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

Laughing That's cool.

Glad my posts are appreciated by some.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

[QUOTE]Dfury is aka RUWorthless aka I don't care what age/denomination/race/star sign. Like you, he thinks the world consists of Boston. Bleed green.

Am I the only one who sees the irony that you start a poll about trash talking. And then engage in it?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

that's twice now, rsalas67m. just what is a banchee?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

All this about what KG said...even tho it appears he even never said it lmao

So many people outraged... then they get in their car and play some rap music talkin about killin their b*tch ho for not moppin the floor good. Irony anyone?

CV is a d bag for tweeting his lie. I think he just wanted to tank KG and make something out of nothing... maybe he just couldnt take KG's mouth all game.. sorry kid, get a thicker skin.

The NBA has had trash talking around for a long time.. CV trying to get the PC people on KGs back.  His plan backfired because not only did Doc back up KG.... but nobody on CVs team backed him up. Pretty embarrassing

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]that's twice now, rsalas67m. just what is a  banchee ?
    Posted by BaileyPowe[/QUOTE]

Banana eating Cheemp?

HAHAHA!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from gettek. Show gettek's posts

What a ridiculous chat.  Trash talk is embarrassing the C's?  Good thing nobody tweeted what Larry Bird was saying out there..  Makes KG look like a saint.. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]What a ridiculous chat.  Trash talk is embarrassing the C's?  Good thing nobody tweeted what Larry Bird was saying out there..  Makes KG look like a saint.. 
    Posted by gettek[/QUOTE]

That would be so cool, a Bird going "tweet, tweet". 

HAHAHA!!!