KG sounds off on Ray...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

KG sounds off on Ray...

http://sulia.com/channel/boston-celtics/f/83e2980a-f24f-488a-9e22-17bf96861aa1/?source=twitter

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Re: KG sounds off on Ray...

Ray is the enemy now!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

KG and Ray are very close.

They've not talked since the trade.

KG wishes him the best.

It is what it is.

Pud

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

What trade?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

The trade that left holes in their hearts. 

Both are proud athletes who love to compete with or against one another.

They'll be buddies again in retirement.

Pud

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Theree was no trade. Ray chose to become the enemy,KG chose to remain loyal.Pretty easy to choose which guy you would prefer to be your friend,I've got KG and the loser who went to Miami can stay there.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

The trade was of uniforms and loyalty. These are hired guns.

It happens in professional sports all the time.

Get over it.

Pud

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The trade was of uniforms and loyalty. These are hired guns.

It happens in professional sports all the time.

Get over it.

Pud

[/QUOTE]

Get over the fact you said "since the trade" by mistake and just admit it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Im of the belief Rays move to Miami was out of spite.. his financial package worse than the C's offered and certainly a move to Miami would cut the C's deepest.

On the bright side..Ray was becoming less and less valuable.. We will miss his 3 ball, especially his clutch 3 balls!! Lets give credit where its due. We wont miss his horendous ball handling and need to try and be a playmaker, which he absolutely is not.  We wont miss his poor midrange shooting or hanging jump shot 5 footers which always missed. We also wont miss his swinging gate defense.

What Im getting at is Ray over valued himself on the Celtic roster imo.. He acted like a little kid that didnt get his way...  Hes in a good spot in Miami...as being a good 3baller is exactly what Miami wants...  with Wade & Lebron drawing the defense and kicking it out.

But, I dont blame KG for giving the cold shoulder... he views things as a brotherhood, Ray saw it otherwise. To each their own.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Im of the belief Rays move to Miami was out of spite.. his financial package worse than the C's offered and certainly a move to Miami would cut the C's deepest.

On the bright side..Ray was becoming less and less valuable.. We will miss his 3 ball, especially his clutch 3 balls!! Lets give credit where its due. We wont miss his horendous ball handling and need to try and be a playmaker, which he absolutely is not.  We wont miss his poor midrange shooting or hanging jump shot 5 footers which always missed. We also wont miss his swinging gate defense.

What Im getting at is Ray over valued himself on the Celtic roster imo.. He acted like a little kid that didnt get his way...  Hes in a good spot in Miami...as being a good 3baller is exactly what Miami wants...  with Wade & Lebron drawing the defense and kicking it out.

But, I dont blame KG for giving the cold shoulder... he views things as a brotherhood, Ray saw it otherwise. To each their own.

[/QUOTE]

Spite?

Who knows. Maybe, just maybe for Ray its all about winning, not about money.

He's earned the benefit of the doubt based on his proud stay in Boston.

He did everyone  including himself a favor by choosing to leave.

Pud

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Ray, in my opinion did not want to comeback just to fear being traded all year every year. Anyone of you that has a wife has to know her input is heavy.

If Shannon wanted Miami, Ray will take the paycut and move to Miami. You've got to respect that.

I think the entire Allen clan however, were also deeply insulted by the trade issues every year.(and maybe the salary offers, too)

Trust me. I know Black peoples.(I...be...KNOWING...some Black peoples. O.K.?!!!)

They don't play that "It's just business".

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

In response to DaCeltics' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Trust me. I know Black peoples.(I...be...KNOWING...some Black peoples. O.K.?!!!)

They don't play that "It's just business".

[/QUOTE]

WTF!!!!!!!!! Is this how "WE" talk?  That is borderline if not out right racist.  Don't make assumptions on a whole race based on a few you may know or from your area.

Keep it to sports and leave race, religion, and politics out!!!!!!!