Kg to clippers update

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mike5says. Show mike5says's posts

Kg to clippers update

Clippers are interested but not ATM. Also kg said he would waive his no trade clause to L.A if Paul pierce is traded...all from hoopshype

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

Re: Kg to clippers update

In response to mike5says' comment:

Clippers are interested but not ATM. Also kg said he would waive his no trade clause to L.A if Paul pierce is traded...all from hoopshype

WOW! all for one..ONE for all a true brotherhood..I LIKE IT! UMBUNTO

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPinoy. Show GreenPinoy's posts

Trading KG will not give us banner 18 now or in the future, not unless you trade for Kevin Durant or the likes of LBJ or even Griffin. Simply put, lets stand pat, get a decent big man to help our frontline and see how it goes.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

In response to GreenPinoy's comment:

Trading KG will not give us banner 18 now or in the future, not unless you trade for Kevin Durant or the likes of LBJ or even Griffin. Simply put, lets stand pat, get a decent big man to help our frontline and see how it goes.

It goes...................nowhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPinoy. Show GreenPinoy's posts

Same as if you trade KG. So there's no difference. Bledsoe is young and talented but i dont think he can be a star. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

This trade would be for reguilding purposes, not winning #18 this year or next...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPinoy. Show GreenPinoy's posts

I know. But bledsoe is not at par with what KG brings to this team on and off the court, heck we can sign a marquee free agent this year or next. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

The problem is the KG and PP gives us 2 years max and deteriorating skills...

Their value will continue to be less each year...Even with them we are a 1 and done, maybe win one series at best...a miracle to get to East Finals and get creamed out of pure exaustion...

I love these guys, but time to move on and at least get something in return..

What kind of trade value can you expect to get for your chevy after 100,000 miles????

Trade if before you blow the engine...The odometer is running....one injury and its over for both of them...at least Rondo and Sully are young and you know they are coming back..

I don't want to see a repeat of the orginal big three...It was pathetic to see Bird trying to do what he wanted, while his body said no mas....Line watching Muhamad Ali hanging on after his prime..

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

I know. But bledsoe is not at par with what KG brings to this team on and off the court, heck we can sign a marquee free agent this year or next. 

We get Bledsoe and that frees us up to trade Rondo for a young, talented big man.  Keeping KG and PP will set the rebuilding process back years.  Trading them for assests will help the rebuilding process.  We are not going anywhere with or without KG and PP.  The team is 4-0 without Rondo, yes, but we really haven't beaten anyone yet.  The Clippers were depleted and just lost to Washington last night.  Celtics are a first round and out team at best.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

In response to teejaytee70's comment:

We get Bledsoe and that frees us up to trade Rondo for a young, talented big man.  Keeping KG and PP will set the rebuilding process back years.  Trading them for assests will help the rebuilding process.  We are not going anywhere with or without KG and PP.  The team is 4-0 without Rondo, yes, but we really haven't beaten anyone yet.  The Clippers were depleted and just lost to Washington last night.  Celtics are a first round and out team at best.

Also, who is this marquee free agent you are referring to?  If the Celtics retain KG and PP, then they will be over the cap and will not be able to offer much to free agents.  I think 3 million is the most they will be able to offer at that point.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

Also, who is this marquee free agent you are referring to?  If the Celtics retain KG and PP, then they will be over the cap and will not be able to offer much to free agents.  I think 3 million is the most they will be able to offer at that point.

Trading KG and PP now acquires young talent, acquires assests for trades, and frees up money for free agents.  It's a no-brainer.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

oh my another post removed.  Gee I wonder which troll it was and what intelligent post they had removed.  Really sad that they have no life, and now this board has taken away a huge part of that life.  

Please seek help

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

This would have to be a complex trade (won't happen, but...) because it would only add to one of the continuing problems - rebounding.  How could anyone think this could be a plus trade for Bledsoe with the Celtics losing their only and best rebounder now that Sullinger is on the shelf.  Ainge would be committed to a mental institution if he attempted to make that trade.  Boston would be subtracting by addition.  Pierce and Garnett are here, get used to it.  I'm just amazed that people want to trade away (and not receive equal value - to the Celtiics - in return) their primetime, big-in-the-clutch scorer and the only imposing big on the team - at the same time!  Pierce is not a debilitated Bird and KG is not McHale who ended up not being able to control his feet or Parish who just got old and much less effective.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

The team is 4-0 without Rondo, yes, but we really haven't beaten anyone yet.  The Clippers were depleted and just lost to Washington last night.  Celtics are a first round and out team at best.

[/QUOTE]

so beaintg Miami and the Clippers is beating no one?

better check the NBA standings

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

In response to kdp59's comment:

The team is 4-0 without Rondo, yes, but we really haven't beaten anyone yet.  The Clippers were depleted and just lost to Washington last night.  Celtics are a first round and out team at best.

Forgot about Miami....my bad.  Clippers were missing Chris Paul, Chauncey Billups, and Crawford are hurt and the Celtics almost managed to cough that game up in the 4th quarter.  They lost to Washington last night.  O.K. 1 quality win in the last 4.  Let's let KG and PP retire as Celtics hand-in-hand.  Let's set the rebuilding process back 5 years or so.

so beaintg Miami and the Clippers is beating no one?

better check the NBA standings

[/QUOTE]

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

IF we can trade KG and PP, and IF they agree to it, and IF we're getting some nice building blocks/trade chips in return, i agree that it's a no-brainer. it would almost be negligent not to do it. we are not going anywhere this year. it was a long-shot to begin with, and the injuries to rondo and sully sealed the deal. i think doc and danny know that. i think once rondo got hurt, they started encouraging sully to go ahead and have the surgery now so that he'd be back for next year. it only makes sense. the writing is on the wall. so you have to make that deal if you can do it. bledsoe and butler are not centerpieces, but they are nice compliments. and it's better to get something now for KG and PP, rather than nothing, like we did with RA. there are a lot of FAs next year that would be huge additions to this team, josh smith being only one of them.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

In response to mike5says' comment:

That is a poison pill if I ever see one.  Almost 30 millions in salary, who is going to be able to give something back that is worth that much while at the same time not gutted their team also?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

In response to DFURY-13's comment:

If the Celtics were smart. They would talk to Paul now and say hey we want to try to add a piece next year. Let us buy you out of the deal and resign you for two years at 10 million. That way he and KG cn retire together.

You can't restructure contracts in the NBA.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

In response to kaktug's comment:

IF we can trade KG and PP, and IF they agree to it, and IF we're getting some nice building blocks/trade chips in return, i agree that it's a no-brainer. it would almost be negligent not to do it. we are not going anywhere this year. it was a long-shot to begin with, and the injuries to rondo and sully sealed the deal. i think doc and danny know that. i think once rondo got hurt, they started encouraging sully to go ahead and have the surgery now so that he'd be back for next year. it only makes sense. the writing is on the wall. so you have to make that deal if you can do it. bledsoe and butler are not centerpieces, but they are nice compliments. and it's better to get something now for KG and PP, rather than nothing, like we did with RA. there are a lot of FAs next year that would be huge additions to this team, josh smith being only one of them.

Don't get your hopes up with Smith. He wants max $$. Celtics cant and shouldn't offer that. He is just not that elite. Let Houston, Pheonix or Atlanta waste their money on him

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

this summer's FA class isn't half bad...

http://www.hoopsworld.com/2013-nba-free-agents/

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Yes, look at what the nets are stuck with...Id rather the C's do it with a few trades and drafts picks, and develop their young players, then maybe trade for that superstar...(KG) which don't come around too often...We may have to miss the playoffs a couple of years..Sully, AB are prime examples of gold extracted and developed.If we keep them both,(KG,PP) the rebuilding will take much longer...Interesting to see what Danny does this time...Rondo is another trade piece for the future...We can be serious, young contenders again in about 3 years..or about the time KG and PP are coming off the bench (or retired)for another contender..Im ok with that...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

A couple of years?  How about double or tripple that time frame if we are lucky.