KG to OKC or Lakers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrCricket. Show MrCricket's posts

Re: KG to OKC or Lakers

KG to OKC for Perk, Sefolosha, and pick #12. OKC would prefer to keep Jackson over Sefolosha. He is younger, cheaper, and a much better scorer off the bench. Perhaps in exchange they include a 2014 draft pick. 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrCricket. Show MrCricket's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to Mployee8's comment:

[QUOTE]

That's because they wanted cap space for 2 max contracts to sign Howard and C Paul. Now that Paul is comitted to Doc and the Clips they don't need any more cap space. Just need to move Lin or Asik for the future to avoid Luxury Taxland ... I know you're to dumb to get it but those that do read for comprehension will GET IT!

Really?

Here we go again.

It's simple, if the Rockets trade Asik for KG, the Rockets will not be able to sign DH because they won't have the cap space. KG for Asik means 8.3m for 11.57m.

Don't try to spin this into a luxury tax issue.

You said KG to Houston for Asik, picks, and a TPE. That's a dumb trade that will NOT allow the Rockets to sign DH.

Get it?

[/QUOTE]

they could trade for pierce and then buy him out... right?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to basketbert's comment:

In response to Jump-ball-overtime's comment:

KG would not accept this trade. It will be the Clippers, the Celtics or retirement.

[/QUOTE]

I think so too.

[/QUOTE]

I agree.  I don't think that KG wants to play for another team.  He is very loyal and if he can't be traded to the Clippers he will retire. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

WOW, if you got paid for making a fool of yourself, FUNGUS would be a multibillionaire

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

In response to davidap's comment:

Garnett to Oklahoma City for salary fodder and the No. 12 pick does make a lot of sense for both teams. If that doesn't work, how about the following three-way:

To Miami: Garnett and Bass.

To Atlanta: Bosh.

To Boston: Smith (sign and trade), Miami 1st round pick.

Garnett out-performed Bosh in nearly every statistical category last season and is on a shorter term contract at less money, thereby allowing the Heat to re-sign LeBron James for more money. Bass helps lengthen an already solid bench. As defending champions, Miami is likely a destination Garnett would accept for a swan song season or two. He'd go out a champion.

The Hawks would have a nice 4/5 combo between Horford and Bosh. They'd be getting something decent for Smith.

The Celtics would pair Smith with Rondo. They'd rid themselves of Bass' contract. They'd add another draft pick.

nice suggestion, thanks for helping the miami. but good offer i think

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

KG may just say, I'm staying here, help the yougins and retire a Celtic". The guy is just that loyal and I appreciate that about KG. KG remembers what he said about RA and I don't think he wants to go out like that. He makes the best of one year in Boston. The team will not be that bad.

They need to prove that it was the players more than it was Doc.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:

KG to the Thunder for Perk, Lamb or PJIII/Jackson and pick #12 is FAR better than KG for Jordan

You want to be bad and watch Perkins out there.  I never want to see him again without some talent on the floor.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

I think Chicago could be intriguing for KG.  Rose will be back, they have a pretty good roster but could use some toughness, Thibs was a coach in Boston, he played high school basketball there at Farragut Academy.  If he went to Chicago it would end where it began - full circle like. 

Not sure who the Bulls could trade, I know they have Boozer and the need for a 3-point shooter.  Think KG could help that team immensely, and by the time the C's are contenders again KG will be long gone. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to cabutan's comment:

bah...DeAndre would have been the perfect exchange..too bad..

Why isn't it still possible? The league wasn't buying the C's value of DOC for 2 #1s. Then, when the proposal became DOC for a #1, and KG for DJ and a #1 it was obvious what was going on. BUT, if all we are doing is trading KG for DJ, where is the issue? We got fair value for DOC already. We cannot help that KG only wants to go where DOC is, vice-versa. If that was an issue, then how about LBJ and CB going to MIA after the public collaboration? If we make a deal with the Clips that shows a bit of undervalue to us, I don't see them stopping it. Now the question is, do we really want to do that? I guess it all comes down to what KG tells DA he is willing to do beyond joining DOC.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

KG to the Bulls sounds nice. He gets to play for Thibs.

KG for Deng

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:

KG to the Bulls sounds nice. He gets to play for Thibs.

KG for Deng

Pass!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinnacle10. Show pinnacle10's posts

I'd guess KG is either with the Clips or Celtics next year.  But what if the Pierce deal with the Cavs goes through.  Would KG be willing to go to Cleveland and play with PP and a top flight pg.  I'd say it's a longshot, but still a possibility.