KG's calf injury- might it have anything to do with these shenanigans?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

KG's calf injury- might it have anything to do with these shenanigans?

I know shaq is funny and all, and he's good at that.  But why would you ever take your 350 pound self and fold up like stepping on a paper cup, the 230 pound, recently recovered from knee surgery, 27 million dollar man, KG?

This happened yesterday.  Wonder if any causal link to today....  Needless to say, no more of this BS in the lockerroom from Shak.  I mean c’mon.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Video-Shaq-gets-hit-with-a-big-fine-cries-why;_ylt=ArgrQUBTlgisOOB49e0sQ5G8vLYF?urn=nba-301493

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from gtown07. Show gtown07's posts

Re: KG's calf injury- might it have anything to do with these shenanigans?

In Response to KG's calf injury- might it have anything to do with these shenanigans?:
    [QUOTE]I know shaq is funny and all, and he's good at that.  But why would you ever take your 350 pound self and fold up like stepping on a paper cup, the 230 pound, recently recovered from knee surgery, 27 million dollar man, KG? This happened yesterday.  Wonder if any causal link to today....   Needless to say, no more of this BS in the lockerroom from Shak.   I mean c’mon.   http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Video-Shaq-gets-hit-with-a-big-fine-cries-why;_ylt=ArgrQUBTlgisOOB49e0sQ5G8vLYF?urn=nba-301493
    Posted by aciemvp[/QUOTE]

That has about as much to do with KG's injury as Nate being a better point guard than Rondo.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

i thought the same thing at first. but then i just brushed it off.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

you never know.  it could have set the table for an injury.  it looked really awkward and dangerous the way kg went down

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Or maybe it was karma from cancer patient.

HAHAHA!!!