Kirk you are such a Jerk!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Re: Kirk you are such a Jerk!

In response to fbombfury's comment:

I've never seen such poor sportsman ship from a Celtic fan!  All the hating you've done on Kobe and now that he goes down you post this bs?  Karma bro...

Hurts?  Ouch!  You sound sore.  What made you adopt a new identity?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

Anyone want to bet Kirk is HATING on Jose Reyes of the Blue Jays after he hurt his foot at 2nd base?  Celtics fans should be ashamed of posting bs like this.  Poor sportsmanship is bad Karma.  Hope all is well!

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"I've never seen such poor sportsman ship from a Celtic fan!"

Let me explain this to you VERY CAREFULLY:

There's no such thing as a Celts fan exercising poor sportsmanship by bashing Lakers in the Celtics forum. 

Doing it in a Laker forum would be terrible sportsmanship. 

What IS truly poor sportsmanship is you coming in here and conducting yourself the way you have in another fans' forum. 

For you to come into another fans' forum and lecture those fans about sportsmanship is beyond comical, it's absurd. 

Fans bash other teams in their forums, that's what they do, that's what makes fans fans. I stay out of Laker forums for that reason. 

You and the Laker troll pals of yours have been relentless about bashing the Celtics during a season where your team has seriously underperformed. Now the karma you are talking about is coming back on you and you don't like it one bit. 

I would suggest instead of lashing back at Kirk you take a look in the mirror and ask yourself if you couldn't be expressing your love of sports in a more constructive way than being an angry fan in another fans' forum...coach some little league for instance.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

There's no such thing as a Celts fan exercising poor sportsmanship by bashing Lakers in the Celtics forum. 

What IS truly poor sportsmanship is you coming in here and conducting yourself the way you have in another fans' forum. 

For you to come into another fans' forum and lecture those fans about sportsmanship is beyond comical, it's absurd. 

Fans bash other teams in their forums, that's what they do, that's what makes fans fans. I stay out of Laker forums for that reason. 

You and the Laker troll pals of yours have been relentless about bashing the Celtics during a season where your team has seriously underperformed. Now the karma you are talking about is coming back on you and you don't like it one bit. 

I would suggest instead of lashing back at Kirk you take a look in the mirror and ask yourself if you couldn't be expressing your love of sports in a more constructive way than being an angry fan in another fans' forum...coach some little league for instance.

Its one thing to bash a team its another to gloat over a players injury

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to dirty52's comment:

Its one thing to bash a team its another to gloat over a players injury

Another classy thread by a Lakertroll isn't it.  

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to fbombfury's comment:

Anyone want to bet Kirk is HATING on Jose Reyes of the Blue Jays after he hurt his foot at 2nd base?  Celtics fans should be ashamed of posting bs like this.  Poor sportsmanship is bad Karma.  Hope all is well!

Rapists deserve no mercy. THIS WAS KARMA AT WORK.....SHUT UP!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to DFURY-13's comment:

How many wheelchair comments were made about Pierce? How many Rondo threads about them laughing at his injury were started? We get to give it back, and I'm glad to give and give and give some more to these tools. I'm not ashamed at anything.

PREACH D!

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to DFURY-13's comment:

How many wheelchair comments were made about Pierce? How many Rondo threads about them laughing at his injury were started? We get to give it back, and I'm glad to give and give and give some more to these tools. I'm not ashamed at anything.

Definitely agree with you.  The Lakers fans this year have been out of control and we have had to endure some of the most insulting and rude people that I have experienced on this site in a few years.   You would think that the Lakers were in 1st place. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from docomospur. Show docomospur's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

Well said.  Read carefully and understand, you Laker trolls.  I do feel sorry for Kobe but hope this situation creates immeasurable frustration and anguish for you, because you deserve it.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I would say anyone whose name is "F-bomb- DFury" should not be taken seriously!!

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to CelticRickyPitino's comment:

Anyone that starts their own FB page and bashes the moderators of BDC should not be taken seriously.

Kirk also has serious issues.

This is a much better moniker than realdfury13...........