Knicks and Lakers Need Rondo

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

Re: Knicks and Lakers Need Rondo

Rondo is definitely better then Sessions but Sessions would fit LA's have court offense quite well.

Rondo is great in the open court but neither Boston or LA have the horses to run with him. Those teams need a pg that is a good shooter.

Rondo would make a younger team like Indiana or Philly or Memphis so much better.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

And we have All Star Bynum and Gasol and your bigs are JURASSIC PARK JO LOL!!! and No rebounds outside shooter JURASSIC PARK KG LOL!! and the Scalabrini wanna be Stiesma??? LOL did I get his name right???? Celtics last in rebounding. Now I am really going. HA HA!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Bynum and Gasol by then selves get more rebounds that what the 2 Dinasours (KG, JO) get together.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

When it is all said and done we will see who has the better record. Don't worry we will see you Thursday.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

Good thing Boston was able to play Washington 3 times, Cleveland 2 times, Toronto 2 times and other weak Eastern Conference oppenents all within their first 21 games. 

Thank you Mr. Stern!!!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Celtics vs Lakers. Feb 9 TNT.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

In Response to Re: Knicks and Lakers Need Rondo:
    [QUOTE]Celtics vs Lakers. Feb 9 TNT.
    Posted by TheNewGKDynasty[/QUOTE]

I'm looking forward to that game.

BTW, thanks for keeping a picture of Jeb on your posts.
    He was a good friend of mine and I miss him.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Knicks and Lakers Need Rondo : That's why I said the Celts are a Pau Gasol away from being an elite team. The Lakers have Bynum and Gasol and they're only the 8th seed? Ha Ha
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Agreed.  Mike Brown doesn't know how to use him, Doc would!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Knicks and Lakers Need Rondo : I am a Timberwolves fan but who here wants to talk about my team? I am a Lakers fan second because of my grandfather. He was a Lakers fan while they were still in Minnesota and when they moved to LA. So, yes, I root for both of them.
    Posted by GinaM1977[/QUOTE]
    You are a Lakers fan. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Knicks and Lakers Need Rondo : You are a Lakers fan. 
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

Not when they played my Timberwolves last week.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

Red, why are you always stalkiing me and calling me a liar or a matrix?
    I thought I was on ignore...???
    You know you can't ignore me because I am the most interesting and smartest person on this website.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Knicks and Lakers Need Rondo : You are a Lakers fan. 
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]
    Concord, this is mtrax.
    She is a HE AND a lakers fan  - 2 lies rolled into 1

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Knicks and Lakers Need Rondo : Concord, this is mtrax. She is a HE AND a lakers fan  - 2 lies rolled into 1
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]
    Red,
    I absolutely am aware of that, smelled it out immediately as you did.  Remember he was claiming to be a Pacer fan.  Next he will be a Bucks fan.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

[QUOTE]http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/7526103/mike-brown-says-los-angeles-lakers-inquired-gilbert-arenas You know you're desperate when you're inquiring about Gilbert Arenas. It won't be long now. Ha Ha

Gilbert went to Germany and had the same procedure done on his knees that Kobe had. He is worth a look. If they sign him, he could work out very well. If not, see ya...

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from DeweyCBoston. Show DeweyCBoston's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Knicks and Lakers Need Rondo : Again, GK, I wanted a bet about who would end up being the better defensive team. The bet you wanted was who would end up with a better regular season record. And yes, the Celts are a Pau Gasol away from being an elite team. I mean we're a very good defensive team and the best 3pt shooting team right now. Plus we have a good bench. All we need is Pau Gasol and I can keep saying, Thanks Jimmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PAU WOULD BE A MASSIVE ACQUISITION!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

You guys are really ready to hand the keys over to Avery Bradley?

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.