Knicks considering..................SHEED??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Knicks considering..................SHEED??

Apparently so.  Wallace, who "retired" after the 2010 Finals, worked out with the Knicks last week:

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/223647/Knicks_Considering_Rasheed_Wallace

But if they are looking for a "defensive-minded" backup, perhaps they missed his last year in Boston!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: Knicks considering..................SHEED??

According to you, you were going to honor a bet you lost, and not return until Oct 8.  I shall never discuss hoops with you again, you are a welcher!!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

I'll tell you on Oct 8

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

No, it's in two weeks.....WRONG again, welcher!!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Oct 8, 2012, the day our bet was supposed to end...........but you welched.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

You ARE dfurypos, so you never left the board in the first place!!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Irrelevant to the fact you were still lurking around the board, when you promised to honor your bet.  How would you even know that?

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to Red-16Russ-11's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Apparently so.  Wallace, who "retired" after the 2010 Finals, worked out with the Knicks last week:

But if they are looking for a "defensive-minded" backup, perhaps they missed his last year in Boston!!

[/QUOTE]
    I am surprised that Rasheed is even considering returning to the NBA.  He hasn't played for a while and it would take him sometime to get back into basketball shape.  Although, I was told that he still lives in the Boston area.  I do remember a few posters saying that he was seen at the local gym, (maybe he is in even better physical shape),  and also at Dunkin Donuts. 

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to damfuno's comment:
    [QUOTE]

can anyone say ...............pay me and let me shoot 3's.........why play hard........he wants the game to be over .......no sweat.......no shower........take his check to the bank

Good luck Dolan and the Knicks

[/QUOTE]

I know, a defensive presence????  Really??

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

They are looking for a locker room leader to improve their chemistry.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

They are looking for a locker room leader to improve their chemistry.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

It is now official - and I hope he does just as well for them as he did for us: (voice dripping with sarcasm)

http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

And according to you, the MIA Heat lost in the Finals in 2010, so I guess no one is perfect!!

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

And according to you, the MIA Heat lost in the Finals in 2010, so I guess no one is perfect!!

[/QUOTE]

I was typing too fast whenever I posted that, as every Laker fan knows who lost in the Finals in 2010. Have a great day buddy!

[/QUOTE]

So........you were still WRONG!!  And I reported TWO articles I read on the Internet.  Nash talked to the Knicks, then was traded to the lakers, didn't you know that????????