Knicks considering..................SHEED??

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: Knicks considering..................SHEED??

Wallace will make the number of players in the Knicks camp 20, so it is possible he won't even make the team.

Locker room leader??  Seriously??

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakerfaker. Show lakerfaker's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Do we have to rehash all of this? Really? If you had not been accusing me of being dfurypos, then I would not have returned until October 8, 2012, BUT you did, and I now I am back early. You brought this upon yourself, so quit crying.

[/QUOTE]  He flushed you out when he should have flushed you down.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Red-16Russ-11's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

And according to you, the MIA Heat lost in the Finals in 2010, so I guess no one is perfect!!

[/QUOTE]

I was typing too fast whenever I posted that, as every Laker fan knows who lost in the Finals in 2010. Have a great day buddy!

[/QUOTE]

So........you were still WRONG!!  And I reported TWO articles I read on the Internet.  Nash talked to the Knicks, then was traded to the lakers, didn't you know that????????

[/QUOTE]

It is OK my friend. We all know what you stated, and it was more than just posting a couple of articles. I hope you are having a super fantastic day!

[/QUOTE]

Nope, never said it!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]

Wallace will make the number of players in the Knicks camp 20, so it is possible he won't even make the team.

Locker room leader??  Seriously??

[/QUOTE]
    I am not sure how much Rasheed could contribute to any NBA team after not playing for 2 years.  It will be interesting to see if he is on the Knicks team how much he does help them. 

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Yes, he should fit in just fine in LA - hope all is well:

http://www.cavstheblog.com/?p=5843

http://forums.hoopshype.com/forums/index.php?topic=3388.40;wap2

http://www.talk-sports.net/nba/sucks.aspx/Antawn_Jamison

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

I thought he was more interested in shooting 3s with Pierce and Allen rather than being a banger under the net where we really needed him. But, he did play pretty well in to this day still a heartbreaking loss in game 7 to the Lakers-41 to 18 foul shots was too too much to overcome which we could have with some more rebounds which Sheed could have provided.

I'm just surprised that he didn't want to come back to us last year---did Garnett or anyone try to recruit him.  As I said, he's not a banger like Bynum & Howard but at 7 feet might have picked up 2-3 critical rebounds in 4th qtr vs Heat...just saying ??? Does anone know why he didn't want to return to us as we were deperate for a big man last year ???

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

blog oops,

why are you trying to troll..according to you..nash is a 19 year old rookie...and kobe will never get injured while avg 123 points a game...keep trolling son...keep trolling

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

ps. blogeddy oops brotherrrrrrrrr lol imfao,

17 to 16 KISS THE RINGS..ahhahahahhahahahahahah

now give us your troll statement back on 1986 the nba wasnt around..to me the nba started in 2000..or some other statement where you think you can judge history...NEWSFLASH..you cant...

so keep TROLLING..TROLL

blogedys comeback troll staement in 3,2,1...troll brother..keep trolling...lol

13. This post has been removed.