Knicks Trying To Get Rondo

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mossad-did-911. Show mossad-did-911's posts

Re: Knicks Trying To Get Rondo

Knicks have nothing to offer for Rondo

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

Keep dreaming NY. All reports suggest DA is content with RR as our centerpeice. He and Brad are getting along famously, Rondo loves his situation here, and NY has nothing we want anyway, NOTHING! This arguement about his age and he'll want a max contract yahoo, is all speculation for now. Wait and see... Trust in DA. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

In response to gman101019's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Keep dreamin knicks, Not even worth the tweet by broussard.

I could see the detroit trade happening tho, monroe for rondo. Im a huge rondo fan, but I just have a  strong feeling DA doesnt want to give rondo that max deal. Hes been trying to trade rondo for years, and all during rondo's prime years while on a good value deal too.

Now when you consider that rondo is coming off major knee surgery, he will be turning 30 on his first year of his new contract, this even makes it more apparent that da is going to trade him. I dont think hes going to get a better deal than monroe  who is ONLY 23 ,  6'11 double double machine has avgd 15 10 last 3 seasons. Its much smarter to pay monroe max money at 23 than rondo at 29. If we could unload gwallace, Id really be down for it.

Monroe+villanueava+stuckey

for

rondo+gwallace

I think this is a  very fair trade for both teams.

[/QUOTE]

+1.  This is the most logical trade and most likely to happen of all the proposals on this board.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

In response to teejaytee70's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to chris33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

No need to trade Rondo.

Not the way the Nets are going.

[/QUOTE]

Are you referring to the 2014 first round pick?  If so, you should be following Atlanta because that's the pick we'll end up getting if the Nets continue this pace.

[/QUOTE]

I am referring to Atlanta's pick plus the next two years after that.

We don't need to trade Rondo. We have 6 first round picks in the next 3 years.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Mployee8's comment:

[QUOTE]

Screw the Knicks ... Sentiment in Detroit is still looking to add Rondo for Monroe. They even want to hold Jennings as a trade chip to Toronto for Gay and move JSmoove back to PF for better spacing than they are getting with Smith/Monroe/Drummond.

http://www.masslive.com/celtics/index.ssf/2013/11/boston_celtics_trade_rumors_20_76.html

[/QUOTE]

That article is from 2 days ago, that's old news.

Rondo for Monroe?

Really?

What are we going to do with Sully, Oly, Fav, and Monroe?

Not enough minutes!

[/QUOTE]

Are you serious?

Monroe is 6'11" ... He can play center with Oly or Sully @ PF and Fav backup C

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MitchUnderpants. Show MitchUnderpants's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Screw the Knicks ... Sentiment in Detroit is still looking to add Rondo for Monroe. They even want to hold Jennings as a trade chip to Toronto for Gay and move JSmoove back to PF for better spacing than they are getting with Smith/Monroe/Drummond.

http://www.masslive.com/celtics/index.ssf/2013/11/boston_celtics_trade_rumors_20_76.html

[/QUOTE]

That article is from 2 days ago, that's old news.

Rondo for Monroe?

Really?

What are we going to do with Sully, Oly, Fav, and Monroe?

Not enough minutes!

[/QUOTE]

Are you serious?

Monroe is 6'11" ... He can play center with Oly or Sully @ PF and Fav backup C

[/QUOTE]

I agree.  As the trade talk continues to swirl, I think Monroe has the most to offer.  He's not a free-throw liability like Deandre Jordan and Asik, and he's not going to be terrible in a few years - Gordon Heyward.  And I even like him better than Lamarcus Aldridge.  I think he's better defensively and doesn't need to have the ball as much.

Give Detroit what they want.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to gman101019's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Keep dreamin knicks, Not even worth the tweet by broussard.

I could see the detroit trade happening tho, monroe for rondo. Im a huge rondo fan, but I just have a  strong feeling DA doesnt want to give rondo that max deal. Hes been trying to trade rondo for years, and all during rondo's prime years while on a good value deal too.

Now when you consider that rondo is coming off major knee surgery, he will be turning 30 on his first year of his new contract, this even makes it more apparent that da is going to trade him. I dont think hes going to get a better deal than monroe  who is ONLY 23 ,  6'11 double double machine has avgd 15 10 last 3 seasons. Its much smarter to pay monroe max money at 23 than rondo at 29. If we could unload gwallace, Id really be down for it.

Monroe+villanueava+stuckey

for

rondo+gwallace

I think this is a  very fair trade for both teams.

[/QUOTE]

+1.  This is the most logical trade and most likely to happen of all the proposals on this board.  

[/QUOTE]

+1

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to kyceltic's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 37stories's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to tomobo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BaileyPowe's comment:
    [QUOTE]

wind?

blow?

greased?

Laughing?

[/QUOTE]

My 2nd favorite stalker cumethSurprised

[/QUOTE]

It's cute that when people point out that you're an idiot you call them stalkers.

[/QUOTE]  Could there be a snake in the grass?

[/QUOTE]

That is a very long connection.  You are tiring people out just getting there.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

For GMan, ElDunker & Rally ....

If you do Rondo for Monroe/Jennings, would you also do;

Hump & Fav for Asik, Jones & Beverly?

C> Asik - Monroe - Oly

PF> Monroe - Oly - Sully

SF> Green - Wallace - Jones

SG> Bradley - Lee - Brooks

PG> Jennings - Beverly - Crawford

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

C> Asik - Monroe - Oly

PF> Monroe - Oly - Sully

if we get monroe, then theres no reason to have asik.

and jennings? have you already seen his game?? he is terribly awful at the point

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to teejaytee70's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

No need to trade Rondo.

Not the way the Nets are going.

[/QUOTE]

Are you referring to the 2014 first round pick?  If so, you should be following Atlanta because that's the pick we'll end up getting if the Nets continue this pace.

[/QUOTE]

I am referring to Atlanta's pick plus the next two years after that.

We don't need to trade Rondo. We have 6 first round picks in the next 3 years.

[/QUOTE]

And just how many of those 6 first round picks do you think will be relevant?

At least 1, maybe 2 won't even make the team (remeber JJ, Melo, etc and take a look at the status of first rounders from last years draft. not good), another 2 will turn out to be minor contributors off the bench.   My guess is that other than OUR 2014 pick, who should have a major impact immediately, maybe one other will become a starter.  Building this team will require trades (at least for a center) and FA signings too.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

[QUOTE]

C> Asik - Monroe - Oly

PF> Monroe - Oly - Sully

[/QUOTE]

What are you smoking?

Monroe's natural position is Center.  He was moved to PF only because Drummand is an absolute stud soon to be all star and there is redundancy.   Also, there is no way Asik starts over Monroe at center for any team.  But even more fundamental, we don't need both and neither would sit on the bench.  

Also, Jennings isn't a PG you rebuild around.  Bradley, Lee and ??Brooks?? may be the WORST SG depth chart in the history of the NBA.  My guess is that none of them will be on the team this time next year.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In response to prakash's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to kyceltic's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 37stories's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to BaileyPowe's comment:
    [QUOTE]

wind?

blow?

greased?

Laughing?

[/QUOTE]

My 2nd favorite stalker cumethSurprised

[/QUOTE]

It's cute that when people point out that you're an idiot you call them stalkers.

[/QUOTE]  Could there be a snake in the grass?

[/QUOTE]

That is a very long connection.  You are tiring people out just getting there.

[/QUOTE]

Long connection? He just brought it up yesterday(I've suspected it for a while) and I reiterated the same suspicion in just a couple of posts. All the other BS on the forum & you're already tired? What you should be feeling is silly for high fiving your boy for putting haters' in their place. 

I could very well be wrong in my assessment of Rondo's vaule to the C's but I don't need to adopt different persona's(one more palatable than the other perhaps; white/black) to get a passive-aggressive point across. The Boy is either confused, disingenious or the true Hater here. Put that in your pipe & smoke it , Mr. Rodgers 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

C> Asik - Monroe - Oly

PF> Monroe - Oly - Sully

[/QUOTE]

What are you smoking?

Monroe's natural position is Center.  He was moved to PF only because Drummand is an absolute stud soon to be all star and there is redundancy.   Also, there is no way Asik starts over Monroe at center for any team.  But even more fundamental, we don't need both and neither would sit on the bench.  

Also, Jennings isn't a PG you rebuild around.  Bradley, Lee and ??Brooks?? may be the WORST SG depth chart in the history of the NBA.  My guess is that none of them will be on the team this time next year.

[/QUOTE]
    +1, again.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

[QUOTE]

Long connection? He just brought it up yesterday(I've suspected it for a while) and I reiterated the same suspicion in just a couple of posts. All the other BS on the forum & you're already tired? What you should be feeling is silly for high fiving your boy for putting haters' in their place. 

I could very well be wrong in my assessment of Rondo's vaule to the C's but I don't need to adopt different persona's(one more palatable than the other perhaps; white/black) to get a passive-aggressive point across. The Boy is either confused, disingenious or the true Hater here. Put that in your pipe & smoke it , Mr. Rodgers 

[/QUOTE]

Touched a nerve there?  Boy, you are frothing!  Just relax and ask yourself if you understood what was written.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

You want nuts?

Okay!

Forget   Rondo -let's get Amare

Suppose the Knicks really, really stink, and want to tank!

Amare to BOS

Hump and Marion to NYK

Wallace to DAL

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

C> Asik - Monroe - Oly

PF> Monroe - Oly - Sully

[/QUOTE]

What are you smoking?

[/QUOTE]

Agreed about SG but starting the rebuild with the Hump & Rondo trades get you more assets that can be used to flip for an upgrade. Jennings is a PG that could start for now and be flipped. Having both Asik and Monroe gives us a 1-2 punch at Center and flexibility at PF/C with Monroe/OLY being able to play both C & PF. These two trades are building blocks ... not a finished product.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Agreed about SG but starting the rebuild with the Hump & Rondo trades get you more assets that can be used to flip for an upgrade. Jennings is a PG that could start for now and be flipped. Having both Asik and Monroe gives us a 1-2 punch at Center and flexibility at PF/C with Monroe/OLY being able to play both C & PF. These two trades are building blocks ... not a finished product.

[/QUOTE]

More like those 2 trades are not happening any time soon.

HAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

Ahhh, if you read the original post it read "if you'd do this, would you also do this" addressed to three posters, none of which included you. It was a "what do you think" trade proposal.

You on the other hand have nothing to offer but tanking for a lottery pick and no roadmap for rebuilding other than some 5-20 year plan that you are afraid to man up and reveal cuz as usual you talk a good game but have done ... FoolzGold ... or FungusGold!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jgallag1. Show jgallag1's posts

If the Knicks want to get Rondo, there's going to have to be a third team involved.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MitchUnderpants. Show MitchUnderpants's posts

[QUOTE]

What a joke!

The Pacers have Paul George and Roy Hibbert.

The Heat have Lebron, Wade, and Bosh.

The Bulls have Rose and Noah.

Those are the top 3 teams in the east right now.

And the Celts will be on the same level with those teams if the Celts get Monroe and Asik?

HAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, hahaha..half those guys suck.