Knicks vs. Celtics 01/24/13

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Re: Knicks vs. Celtics 01/24/13

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to VeniceSox's comment:

Hope all you Rondo haters are listening to C Webb,Shaq and Kenny...Im pretty sure they know a heck of a lot more than anyone on this board and all they have for him is praise...the bottom line is Rondo has to do way to much now because there isnt anyone out there that can get there own shot (except Paul once in awhile)  .... He is doing the best he can with a really dysfunctional aging roster...I

Unfortunately some here think they're better than CWebb, Shaq, and Kenny because they've been watching basketball for 45 years.

Im pretty sure those guys are non athletes who dont understand the nuances of the game...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Hope all you Rondo haters are listening to C Webb,Shaq and Kenny...Im pretty sure they know a heck of a lot more than anyone on this board and all they have for him is praise...the bottom line is Rondo has to do way to much now because there isnt anyone out there that can get there own shot (except Paul once in awhile)  .... He is doing the best he can with a really dysfunctional aging roster...

AWESOME!  Maybe we can get more for him in a trade!!! if other GMs believe their superficial analysis too.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

What's with "pantyhose" Marv Albert claiming the Garden pipes in crowd noise; Marv is a New York homer, but that claim is more classless than tghe usual New York (jealous) BS against the Celts; and they let him blabber that idiocy on national TV. What a dipschit. Bunch of star calls for Melo and Amare; don't the refs know Amare is no longer a star and Sully is on his way  up. Apparently not. Other than that, pretty good game. KG and Paul seem to have some hops on certain occasions, like tonight.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

In response to JamezHill24's comment:

In response to srinivasa's comment:

dont tell me Pierce doesnt have anything left in those legs...Hes been dunking all season!!

What? one out of 10 games he shows a little something?

He still averages almost 20 per game and his last games when the scoring is down he does other things like rebounding and passing, he's on the wrong side of 35. He's still pretty good. What's your solution, start Green? Then we would fall even deeper. Pierce isn't the biggest problem.

this is what i dont understand about you. You say its ok when Pierce has off shooting nights bc he contributes in other areas, assists and rebounds, yet when Rondo has 5 pts, 11 assists and 8 rebounds its a bad line?

Yeah but u forget to mention his TO's (9! against NO) and suspect D and Rondo is entering his prime, Pierce is 35. Pierce always tries, even though he sometimes fails, that's a big difference in my book.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to concord27's comment:

In response to prakash's comment:

Pierce 19 points in the 1st half.

Danny Ainge is watching the game courtside.

Time to trade Pierce to OKC for Kevin Martin and OKC's lottery pick from Toronto.

Do it, Danny!

And why would OKC make that trade? I think they're pretty happy with Martin.

OKC will make that trade in a minute.  They will win the Championship for a couple of years.  Kevin Martin just does not compare to Paul.

The point is there is no way I am letting Danny live if he makes that trade.  Yes, the Celts need to rebuild.  But dipping into lottery just this one year may be enough.

I don't think they give up Martin and a lottery pick. Never.  Pierce is thirty five.

Martin is a 2-bit player and he is gone next year.  Pierce guarantees that OKC will win the championship this year and next.  Yes, OKC makes the trade.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

Hope all you Rondo haters are listening to C Webb,Shaq and Kenny...Im pretty sure they know a heck of a lot more than anyone on this board and all they have for him is praise...the bottom line is Rondo has to do way to much now because there isnt anyone out there that can get there own shot (except Paul once in awhile)  .... He is doing the best he can with a really dysfunctional aging roster...

AWESOME!  Maybe we can get more for him in a trade!!! if other GMs believe their superficial analysis too.  

Like you know better? Give me a break...almost every analyst on TNT and ESPN same the same but youre analysis is so much more in depth than theirs??  Dream on man...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

In response to concord27's comment:

Pierce 19 points in the 1st half.

Danny Ainge is watching the game courtside.

Time to trade Pierce to OKC for Kevin Martin and OKC's lottery pick from Toronto.

Do it, Danny!

And why would OKC make that trade? I think they're pretty happy with Martin.

OKC will make that trade in a minute.  They will win the Championship for a couple of years.  Kevin Martin just does not compare to Paul.

The point is there is no way I am letting Danny live if he makes that trade.  Yes, the Celts need to rebuild.  But dipping into lottery just this one year may be enough.

I don't think they give up Martin and a lottery pick. Never.  Pierce is thirty five.

Martin is a 2-bit player and he is gone next year.  Pierce guarantees that OKC will win the championship this year and next.  Yes, OKC makes the trade.

Bingo!

Lebron is still the best player on both ends off the floor, it isn't even close. He can play all 5 positions. I don't like the man but you have to give credit where it's due.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Pierce for Martin and pick can't possibly work financially...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

dont tell me Pierce doesnt have anything left in those legs...Hes been dunking all season!!

He still averages almost 20 per game and his last games when the scoring is down he does other things like rebounding and passing, he's on the wrong side of 35. He's still pretty good. What's your solution, start Green? Then we would fall even deeper. Pierce isn't the biggest problem.

this is what i dont understand about you. You say its ok when Pierce has off shooting nights bc he contributes in other areas, assists and rebounds, yet when Rondo has 5 pts, 11 assists and 8 rebounds its a bad line?

Yeah but u forget to mention his TO's (9! against NO) and suspect D and Rondo is entering his prime, Pierce is 35. Pierce always tries, even though he sometimes fails, that's a big difference in my book.

ok, now i have a clarification to your thoughts on what the difference is. Ill agree, i dont think Rondo gives his absolute all every night. I just dont have as much of a problem with it bc i know he will come thru when it matters.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Like you know better? Give me a break...almost every analyst on TNT and ESPN same the same but youre analysis is so much more in depth than theirs??  Dream on man...

not only analysts but coaches. not only analysts and coaches but players. not only analysts and coaches and players, but fans on other teams as well. Its literally as if theres only a small group of CELTIC fans that know the TRUTH about Rondo..lol.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Now see, that is the part of Rondo that makes me cringe...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

but thats unnacceptable. just lay the ball up Rondo.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

why didnt rondo just put that in

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

ok, now i have a clarification to your thoughts on what the difference is. Ill agree, i dont think Rondo gives his absolute all every night. I just dont have as much of a problem with it bc i know he will come thru when it matters.

This is true. We need him now though.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Pulling my hair out (what little I have left) watching Rondo continue to do that stupid passing when he has an open layup.  Cost us a basket.   When will he grow the heck up and learn to just take the darn basket!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

He was trying to reward Bass for making the steel.  It was the wrong play but with good intention

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Now that was a dumb play from Rondo.

Exactly, maybe you do that if youre up 20 but that was really stupid... Im sure the rondo haters will love that....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

You never know...I may be an exceptional basketball genius! and/or they may be (and probably are) just talking heads who have little BBall IQ beyond their ability to play as an athlete and entertain.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Now that was a dumb play from Rondo.

And Doc should be ripping him a new one during the time out!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Rondo is such a enigma

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

You never know...I may be an exceptional basketball genius! and/or they may be (and probably are) just talking heads who have little BBall IQ beyond their ability to play as an athlete and entertain.

Lets just say I am absolutely sure I am right and you are not... just saying...