Knicks...No, they didn't!; Yes, they did! - Knicks Laid the Smack Down on the Lakers' Ugly Grill!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Knicks...No, they didn't!; Yes, they did! - Knicks Laid the Smack Down on the Lakers' Ugly Grill!

Yes, in two days, don't you know??  Of course, I can't find one link to support this claim anywhere, and Love is signed for 3 more years, isn't he?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

Re: Knicks...No, they didn't!; Yes, they did! - Knicks Laid the Smack Down on the Lakers' Ugly Grill!

when a team is consistently taking more 3's then foul shots in a game bad things usually happen.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Guess we won't be hearing from those clowns any time soon. What ever happened to those two Tommy dudes? Have not heard from that duo in a while?

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Refs play more defense than the Lakers.

Untitled

[/QUOTE]

It's funny because it's true! lol

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Laker trolls all say Nash will make the difference. What does that about Howard's minimal impact. I thought he was a top 5 NBA player. Right now not sure if he is top 20. 

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Not really surprised that the Knicks won.  They are a very good team this season.  I am not sure that the Celtics can beat them either.  Right now I would say that the Knicks and Nets are both better than the Celtics. 

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

The whole Laker team has to put on their "big boy pants." LOL.

16. This post has been removed.