KO ranked #1 rookie

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Re: KO ranked #1 rookie

In response to MelWitt's comment:

OK ...I ADMIT IT...KO IS GOING TO BE THE GREATEST OF ALLLLLLLLLLLLL TIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Really, that's what you got from my projecting KO being a 15/7/3 player in the NBA... you could just say you were wrong and we could all move on?

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to MelWitt's comment:

Woz..you don't read too well...I have written that he can be a good, even very good, NBA player...

That's a big reversal from your draft day prediction that KO was "a wasted pick" and Ainge should get fired... but I guess we can trust your assessment that Olynyk will struggle defensively in the NBA since you've been spot on to this point.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from johconn. Show johconn's posts

I agree. We can't count his numbers until mid-season. He's raw. He's good but he has to get NBA ready. That's gonna mean some clangers at the start of the season. I'm a big, big fan. Just want to be realistic about the league he's going into with the team he's going in there with. It's a big plus that he's in with a coach who will probably trust him. 

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

I love how white = slow footed...

That's lazy if not borderline ignorant analysis.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

I hope they can play him and Sullinger together for good stretches.  Don't know who would play the 5, but I think these two guys will click on the court together.