kobe and the lakers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from potging. Show potging's posts

kobe and the lakers

how about if kobe gets injured this coming season....he gets karma for what he did to perkins game  6

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUMcHale. Show RUMcHale's posts

Re: kobe and the lakers

Oops here's the IF scenario again.

As for Perk's injury, that was no more deliberate than the Celtics hurting Bynum's leg!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CK57. Show CK57's posts

Speaking of Perk...

September 27, 2010

"If I would have played we would have won for sure," said Perkins, sounding more assured than cocky. "By double-figures."

Not that the Lakers need any more motivation after what Doc and Pierce have said, but thanks anyway. Every little bit helps.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Kobe said he got more rings than Shaq. Thanks to Kobe the Celtics got Shaq for the vet's minimum. Such is life. Cool

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from The-dude. Show The-dude's posts

In Response to Re: kobe and the lakers:
    [QUOTE]Kobe said he got more rings than Shaq. Thanks to Kobe the Celtics got Shaq for the vet's minimum. Such is life. 
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]
    Amen to that.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from fiorelladad. Show fiorelladad's posts

[QUOTE]Kobe said he got more rings than Shaq. Thanks to Kobe the Celtics got Shaq for the vet's minimum. Such is life. 
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

....and in MUCH better shape than he was last year@Cavs training camp.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: kobe and the lakers : ....and in MUCH better shape than he was last year@Cavs training camp.
    Posted by fiorelladad[/QUOTE]

True.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

[QUOTE]Kobe's karma will come from raping a woman.
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

I wish I could believe in Karma.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: kobe and the lakers : I wish I could believe in Karma.
    Posted by RUWorthy[/QUOTE]
       Karma does exist. I'm convinced of it. We spread good and bad Karma and hence, good and bad Karma comes back to you depending on what kind of Karma you spread.
       Christian's also believe in Karma. " Do on to others as you would want others to do onto you." 
        "You reap what you sew" is also a Western expression that represents the belief in Karma. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from EliasB. Show EliasB's posts

"Do unto others as you would want others to do unto you" is not the same as Karma which says "what comes around goes around." 

One is saying to treat people a certain way regardless of how they treat you, the other says that what you do to others will come back to you.

Also, "you reap what you sow" is not a Western expression that "represents the belief in Karma," it is taken from the verse found in the Bible (Galatians 6:7) which says "Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, this he will also reap." Sowing and reaping comes from planting seeds for the purpose of growing a crop of whatever. Whatever you sow is what you will reap. In life, if you teach your kids, for example, that disrespecting authority is okay to do, then when they grow up, more than likely, they will disrespect authority as well. If you drink to much alocohol, don't be surprised if one day your doctor tells you you have cerosis of the liver. If you are lazy, don't be surprised if you don't have a lot of money. Whatever you reap you sow.

Karma means something completely different.

Cool

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

[QUOTE]"Do unto others as you would want others to do unto you" is not the same as Karma which says "what comes around goes around."  One is saying to treat people a certain way regardless of how they treat you, the other says that what you do to others will come back to you. Also, "you reap what you sow" is not a Western expression that "represents the belief in Karma," it is taken from the verse found in the Bible (Galatians 6:7) which says "Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, this he will also reap." Sowing and reaping comes from planting seeds for the purpose of growing a crop of whatever. Whatever you sow is what you will reap. In life, if you teach your kids, for example, that disrespecting authority is okay to do, then when they grow up, more than likely, they will disrespect authority as well. If you drink to much alocohol, don't be surprised if one day your doctor tells you you have cerosis of the liver. If you are lazy, don't be surprised if you don't have a lot of money. Whatever you reap you sow. Karma means something completely different.
    Posted by EliasB[/QUOTE]
       I'm sure you've heard the expression about opinions EliasB. Opinions are like --------, everybody's got one. Look that one up.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from EliasB. Show EliasB's posts

I'm not giving an opinion, I'm stating a fact.

Cool

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: kobe and the lakers :    I'm sure you've heard the expression about opinions EliasB. Opinions are like --------, everybody's got one. Look that one up.
    Posted by mem17[/QUOTE]

It's okay.  Elias still thinks it's a fact Jerry West played for the lakers while they were in MN.  His "opinion" carries zero weight!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from fitz0527. Show fitz0527's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: kobe and the lakers :    Karma does exist. I'm convinced of it. We spread good and bad Karma and hence, good and bad Karma comes back to you depending on what kind of Karma you spread.    Christian's also believe in Karma. " Do on to others as you would want others to do onto you."      "You reap what you sew" is also a Western expression that represents the belief in Karma.     
    Posted by mem17[/QUOTE]
    Karma doesn't exist
    God doesn't exist
    Use your brain.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from EliasB. Show EliasB's posts

It is "the fool who says in his own heart there is no God."

Cool

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

[QUOTE]"Do unto others as you would want others to do unto you" is not the same as Karma which says "what comes around goes around."  One is saying to treat people a certain way regardless of how they treat you, the other says that what you do to others will come back to you. Also, "you reap what you sow" is not a Western expression that "represents the belief in Karma," it is taken from the verse found in the Bible (Galatians 6:7) which says "Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, this he will also reap." Sowing and reaping comes from planting seeds for the purpose of growing a crop of whatever. Whatever you sow is what you will reap. In life, if you teach your kids, for example, that disrespecting authority is okay to do, then when they grow up, more than likely, they will disrespect authority as well. If you drink to much alocohol, don't be surprised if one day your doctor tells you you have cerosis of the liver. If you are lazy, don't be surprised if you don't have a lot of money. Whatever you reap you sow. Karma means something completely different.
    Posted by EliasB[/QUOTE]

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Elias, my friend.......you are very wise indeed.....in fact, I'm stunned (well....I don't mean that in a negative way....you know what I mean)......very good insight.....I'm impressed man!!  ......are you sure that you don't have just a little Celtic in you? ....wise indeed.....keep up the good work buddy!!!Cool

Bri...................err.....the Duke

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from EliasB. Show EliasB's posts

Thanks Duke. When I wrote what I wrote earlier today, for some reason I thought about you and said to myself, "something tells me Duke's gonna like this."

As far as the Celtics go, I will say this; I do like your teams work ethic, I like how it is all about the team and not about the individual, and I love the passion - especially the guy whose jersey will one day be retired in Minnesota. That's about all I can say about the Celtics - mutual respect, mutual hatred (not in an evil sense I hope), mutual love of the game and it's history.

Cool

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]Thanks Duke. When I wrote what I wrote earlier today, for some reason I thought about you and said to myself, "something tells me Duke's gonna like this." As far as the Celtics go, I will say this; I do like your teams work ethic, I like how it is all about the team and not about the individual, and I love the passion - especially the guy whose jersey will one day be retired in Minnesota. That's about all I can say about the Celtics - mutual respect, mutual hatred (not in an evil sense I hope), mutual love of the game and it's history.
    Posted by EliasB[/QUOTE]

Good post!Cool

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCP4Ever. Show BCP4Ever's posts

Jerry West never played in MN you idiot bandwagoners.

We can take the Lakers. Quit crying and praying for injuries. You're weak fans.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

[QUOTE]Jerry West never played in MN you idiot bandwagoners. We can take the Lakers. Quit crying and praying for injuries. You're weak fans.
    Posted by BCP4Ever[/QUOTE]

Who says he did?  No Celtics fan said that, it was a lakers fan!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamUmbutu. Show TeamUmbutu's posts

I think he was talking about KG in the last post.

On another note, it did look like Kome put his knee into Perks leg while he was jumping and the injury occured. I thought that I was the only one that saw it. ... I guess not.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUMcHale. Show RUMcHale's posts

[QUOTE]I think he was talking about KG in the last post. On another note, it did look like Kome put his knee into Perks leg while he was jumping and the injury occured. I thought that I was the only one that saw it. ... I guess not.
    Posted by TeamUmbutu[/QUOTE]

Next time you watch...open both eyes.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: kobe and the lakers : Next time you watch...open both eyes.
    Posted by RUMcHale[/QUOTE]

Thought you were a Celtics fan!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

[QUOTE]Thanks Duke. When I wrote what I wrote earlier today, for some reason I thought about you and said to myself, "something tells me Duke's gonna like this." As far as the Celtics go, I will say this; I do like your teams work ethic, I like how it is all about the team and not about the individual, and I love the passion - especially the guy whose jersey will one day be retired in Minnesota. That's about all I can say about the Celtics - mutual respect, mutual hatred (not in an evil sense I hope), mutual love of the game and it's history.
    Posted by EliasB[/QUOTE]