KOBE LIMPING IN DALLAS!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Re: KOBE LIMPING IN DALLAS!!!

In Response to Re: KOBE LIMPING IN DALLAS!!!:
    [QUOTE]Five for twenty four 7th Game
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

5 time Champion!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

As long as you thank Shaq for the first three.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]As long as you thank Shaq for the first three.

Shaq? Who dat?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: KOBE LIMPING IN DALLAS!!! : 5 time Champion!
    Posted by Laker-Nation32[/QUOTE]

Certainly hope you got permission to post all these pictures - that's copyright infringement - and is frowned upon by BDC!

Enjoy them while they last!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

The decline of society has everything to do with the hero worship of unworthy pampered athletes, actors, celebrities, and politicians.  Japan has nothing to do with a decline in society, it is a tragic event of nature.  I know even you know that.

The decline in our western society has everything to do with the elite and there disproportionate shares of wealth and privilege. Kobe I hate because he embodies that greed and selfishness. If he were not such a jerk I would just dislike him as I do Gasol or other Lakers.  

It is a Celtic Laker thing so it is not deep.  You however have every right to be on this BB but my question is why?  Is this like making prank phone calls or something and what about your Laker Nation handle ? Are you more clever because you use multiple names here.  I have a feeling you are like nineteen years old.  Good luck to all your nonsense that you spew here.  I don't have time for anymore.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: KOBE LIMPING IN DALLAS!!! : Certainly hope you got permission to post all these pictures - that's copyright infringement - and is frowned upon by BDC! Enjoy them while they last!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

Oh no, it's the Message Board Police.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]The decline of society has everything to do with the hero worship of unworthy pampered athletes, actors, celebrities, and politicians.  Japan has nothing to do with a decline in society, it is a tragic event of nature.  I know even you know that. The decline in our western society has everything to do with the elite and there disproportionate shares of wealth and privilege. Kobe I hate because he embodies that greed and selfishness. If he were not such a jerk I would just dislike him as I do Gasol or other Lakers.   It is a Celtic Laker thing so it is not deep.  You however have every right to be on this BB but my question is why?  Is this like making prank phone calls or something and what about your Laker Nation handle ? Are you more clever because you use multiple names here.  I have a feeling you are like nineteen years old.  Good luck to all your nonsense that you spew here.  I don't have time for anymore.

Hey, Kirk is right.  The ignore button does work well!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: KOBE LIMPING IN DALLAS!!! : I'm laughing because the Lakers did the Celts a favor by beating the Mavs. If the Celts face the Mavs in the Finals we don't want the Mavs having home court advantage against the Celts, right? And it doesn't hurt if Kobe gets hurt in the process. HAHAHA!!!
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

Well we have to finish a game up b/c Mavs have won both vs us

Since we tied LA 1-1 I guess it goes to who has better winning % vs. own conf

Celts have 8 losses vs East, LA has 10 vs the West... so it is possible we tie there, or lose a tiebreaker to LA. We both have 47 wins right now, but Celts are 3 up in loss column.

3rd tiebreaker is best winning % vs. playoff teams in own conf. I'd think the Celts win that one... many of our losses are vs. poor clubs.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

It's hard to ignore someone with a 1234 at the end of his name. Kinda like not hearing the public address announcer saying, "mic test, mic test 1234". 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Kobe's a warrior, nothing short of broken bones keeps him out.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]Kobe's a warrior, nothing short of broken bones keeps him out.
    Really??

http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/news/story?id=6213667

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: KOBE LIMPING IN DALLAS!!! : Really?? http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/news/story?id=6213667

Yea really!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: KOBE LIMPING IN DALLAS!!! : Yea really!!

How can I possibly compete with such snappy comebacks?

We'll see about the warrior at game time tonight!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

In Response to KOBE LIMPING IN DALLAS!!!:
    [QUOTE]I HOPE IT'S SERIOUS! HAHAHA!!!
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]
    Classy, classy post, P34.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to KOBE LIMPING IN DALLAS!!! : Classy, classy post, P34.
    Posted by FlobusMcNugget[/QUOTE]

P34 is the epitome of class.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: KOBE LIMPING IN DALLAS!!! : How can I possibly compete with such snappy comebacks? We'll see about the warrior at game time tonight!

Trust you'll enjoy watching the Lake Show as much as the rest of the World does....your back to back World Champions.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: KOBE LIMPING IN DALLAS!!! : Trust you'll enjoy watching the Lake Show as much as the rest of the World does.... your back to back World Champions.

I live in LA, and don't enjoy watching the lakers.   No one I know back in Boston enjoys watching the lakers......where is this World you speak of?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

] As of 2010, the Lakers have the most popular team merchandise among all NBA teams, and Bryant the most popular jersey-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Los_Angeles_Lakers

http://spotsbox.wordpress.com/2010/11/08/the-most-popular-nba-teams-by-twitter-and-facebook-fans/

http://www.nba.com/2010/news/04/28/jersey.sales/index.html

http://www.businessinsider.com/chart-nba-most-popular-road-teams-2011-3

http://www.adamsherk.com/social-media/most-popular-nba-teams-twitter-facebook/

http://fanvibe.posterous.com/lakers-most-popular-nba-team-has-the-loudest

http://www.insidehoops.com/jerseys.shtml

If I were you, I'd quit while you are this far behind. There is no doubt the Lakers are easily the most popular team in the NBA-have been for a long time!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: KOBE LIMPING IN DALLAS!!! : Sorry, but I'm not behind......see, I can READ!!! What does any of this popularity nonsense have to do with MY "enjoying" watching the lakers???  NOTHING, since I don't enjoy watching them......can't even remember what you wrote 10 mins ago??

Sad to hear you can't enjoy watching the reigning back to back World Champions and the most popular NBA team in the world. Oh well, there's no chance of pleasing everyone after all even the Clips have fans.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

So, you were WRONG when you wrote:

Trust you'll enjoy watching the Lake Show as much as the rest of the World does....your back to back World Champions.

It's okay to admit you're wrong, it really is.

Also, you are wrong about them being MY back to back Champions........Magic's team would beat this current lakers team in 5 games, maybe even 4!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]So, you were WRONG when you wrote: Trust you'll enjoy watching the Lake Show as much as the rest of the World does....your back to back World Champions. It's okay to admit you're wrong, it really is. Also, you are wrong about them being MY back to back Champions........Magic's team would beat this current lakers team in 5 games, maybe even 4!!

Hardly! They are yours, mine, the worlds back to back World Champions. Aint nothing anyone can do about that, just ask Paul Pierce!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Magic over koME in 4!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from c.wright. Show c.wright's posts

Kobe could be taken out in a wheelchair, but you can beat
    your last dollar he will be back...don't get you hopes up, he's
    alright.