Kobe or Lebron?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

Kobe or Lebron?

Celtic fans!  You have experience in losing to both of these guys, so I must ask... Would you prefer to lose to Kobe or Lebron in a series? Kobe has 5 rings and Lebron has none, so does that make a difference? I am really wanting perspective on this, because many of you regard Lebron as a quitter, whiner, choker, and the list goes on and on and on... Kobe is a Laker. I know that the Celtics window has closed and they are now in rebuilding mode for the next 20 years or so. While we all agree that the Celtics cannot challenge the Lakers or Heat for the foreseeable future, and if given the choice, would you prefer losing to Kobe or Lebron?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonnpride. Show bostonnpride's posts

Re: Kobe or Lebron?

How about we do this instead. We Celtics fans will worry about Lebron when the time comes. You laker fans worry about making it past the first round. And if luck is on your side you might even win at least one game :) 

So since Lakers are in the same boat as the Celtics and are not looking to be in top form for the next couple years, (unless some big trade happens) I doubt the Celtics will face the Lakers in the finals for some years to come.

So continue this poll as you see fit but to be honest it doesnt mean a thing :) 

All in all, good luck to both teams, both will definetly need some luck if they want to compete for the championship with the way the Heat, Mavericks, Bulls, and Thunder are starting to look! Both teams need to fix some major problems. Problems that will not be fixed quickly. 

In any case, let's hope together that there will even be a season this coming year! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

5 rings v 0 rings...No brainer.

Then again, there are celtic fans here lmao.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In Response to Re: Kobe or Lebron?:
    [QUOTE]5 rings v 0 rings...No brainer. Then again, there are celtic fans here lmao.
    Posted by Laker-Nation32[/QUOTE]

What does that have to do with the question? The poster didn't ask who we thought was best, but who we would rather lose to!! Kobe is, or was better, but i dislike LeBron more!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonnpride. Show bostonnpride's posts

[QUOTE]5 rings v 0 rings...No brainer. Then again, there are celtic fans here lmao.
    Posted by Laker-Nation32[/QUOTE]

That's true! And I might have to agree. But the reason people don't like losing to Lebron is that he is the new threat. Kobe has been a threat for awhile now and, like you said, has five rings. Lakers and Celtics rival will last for a long time. We don't want some team like the Heat to even come close to be in comparison with the Lakers and Celtics. 

So yes, some might say because its the lakers and kobe it hurts more to lose to them. But to lose to a newcomer who is so full of himself, its disgusting? A newcomer who said that the Heat would win so many championships in a row? In my opinion, the newcomer beating us would hurt more.

Lets just keep the Celtics and the Lakers rivalry alive and make sure other teams don't come close to contending with us as the best franchises in NBA history. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from fivekatz. Show fivekatz's posts

The ring count thing is over blown, teams win rings not one player. Three of those rings were because of Shaq as much or more than Kobe.

But that isn't the question. As a basketball player I respect Kobe more. As personalities neither plays for my team, so it is easy for both to not be my cup of tea. I am not too sure I'd be too kean about KG if he were a Laker with his on the court confrontational act.

I'd rather lose to Kobe than Lebron and that is a tribute to just what a self promoting butt-head James is because Kobe is a self-absorbed soul of the first order. But my appreciation for him grew immensely in Game 7 of the 2010 Finals when he couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat and knew it went to the boards to help his team with rebounds.

Lebron is still young and will have his day. If he wasn't so busy proclaiming his "Kingness" it wouldn't be even noticed he hasn't been lucky enough to be on a championship team yet. He is uniquely gifted, certainly a better all around game than maybe any small forward before him because of his physical gifts. Time will tell IMO. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x4. Show sday4x4's posts

Koberulz.....who would you rather the Lakers lose to........Glen Davis or Dirk....better get used to it for the next couple of decades.....

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

I dislike LaQueen, but then I really dislike the rapist (for obvious reasons).  LaQueen gets everything handed to him by colluding officials/league and the rapist is also protected but is a dirtier player who will throw an elbow at every opportunity.  LaQueen gags and the rapist can't play with others.  Tough choice to decide who is less hateful.  As long as they both lose, who cares about anything else.  Why talk about them at all?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

[QUOTE]How about we do this instead. We Celtics fans will worry about Lebron when the time comes. You laker fans worry about making it past the first round. And if luck is on your side you might even win at least one game :)  So since Lakers are in the same boat as the Celtics and are not looking to be in top form for the next couple years, (unless some big trade happens) I doubt the Celtics will face the Lakers in the finals for some years to come. So continue this poll as you see fit but to be honest it doesnt mean a thing :)  All in all, good luck to both teams, both will definetly need some luck if they want to compete for the championship with the way the Heat, Mavericks, Bulls, and Thunder are starting to look! Both teams need to fix some major problems. Problems that will not be fixed quickly.  In any case, let's hope together that there will even be a season this coming year! 
    Posted by bostonnpride[/QUOTE]

How about Dirk or Tyson Chandler while getting broomed out of the playoffs with a vote thrown in for best meltdown -- Odumb or Buynone for a sideshow cast your vote!!!

As Always,