KOBE TOOK PERK OUT IN GAME 6

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tekaronhiakha. Show tekaronhiakha's posts

KOBE TOOK PERK OUT IN GAME 6

Im sorry but never got the chance to get a second opinion on this. Can someone pull up replays? From one of the angles you can clearly see Kobe kick his leg out on that play, resulting in the major injury. Kobe was actually warned in that serious already about doing this, yet he is allowd to derail the big guys career like that? Am i the only one who saw this?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tekaronhiakha. Show tekaronhiakha's posts

Re: KOBE TOOK PERK OUT IN GAME 6

Wow my spelling was horrible. He was already warned in the series.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: KOBE TOOK PERK OUT IN GAME 6:
    [QUOTE]Wow my spelling was horrible. He was already warned in the series.
    Posted by tekaronhiakha[/QUOTE]

The possibility of doing jail time didn't even bother Kobe. What makes you think he'll listen to the ref's warning?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tekaronhiakha. Show tekaronhiakha's posts

Lol it doesnt surprise me that he did it im just wondering if anyone else saw it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]Lol it doesnt surprise me that he did it im just wondering if anyone else saw it.

Laker fans deny seeing it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PACelt. Show PACelt's posts

Agree completely.  Noticed it then.  Just the continuing saga of Kobe.  Spoiled brat as a youth above the law as an adult.  Coddled by the media since he was a teen.  It's not going to stop now.

No point even talking about it now.  Five to ten years after he retires, he'll be Pete Rose or OJ.

PA

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxRock1. Show SoxRock1's posts

I'm sure that Kobe's whole focus was getting Perk out of the game. Cmon... get over it and quit bringing up garbage like this.  Sht happens in this game and I'm sure if any of the Lakers were going after a player, it would have been a more meaningful one than Perk.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUMcHale. Show RUMcHale's posts

[QUOTE]I'm sure that Kobe's whole focus was getting Perk out of the game. Cmon... get over it and quit bringing up garbage like this.  Sht happens in this game and I'm sure if any of the Lakers were going after a player, it would have been a more meaningful one than Perk.
    Posted by SoxRock1[/QUOTE]

Kobe thought he's take out Perk because Perk was dominating on the boards, dominating in the paint and scoring like a beast....NOT!

The fact that P34 thinks it happened is a guarantee that it was nothing more than an accident!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

In Response to KOBE TOOK PERK OUT IN GAME 6:
    [QUOTE] From one of the angles you can clearly see Kobe kick his leg out on that play, resulting in the major injury.

Also, if you notice in the background, you can see the ghostly figure of Wilt Chamberlain taking a stick and wacking Perk on the ankle.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Give-in-to-it. Show Give-in-to-it's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EHyCYIp1lI

This whole thread is a failure. These guys were just playing the game. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

I told you Laker fans would deny seeing it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: KOBE TOOK PERK OUT IN GAME 6 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EHyCYIp1lI Here is the video of the injury, go ahead and take a look, and tell us the exact moment on the timeline of this video where to look for when Kobe intentionally took out Perkins. This is your chance to prove you aren't a delusional loon.
    Posted by Give-in-to-it[/QUOTE]

Hey loon! 3 seconds into that video you could see Kobe's right knee hit Perk's right leg hamstring. 1 second earlier you could see Perk boxing out Kobe and Kobe putting that knee of his between Perk's legs. What aggravated that hit was Kobe nudging Perk's back when Perk was about to jump. If you watch it without slow mo it didn't look that bad. But on slow mo it clearly showed Kobe's knee taking out Perk's right leg hamstring.  

So much for your delusional loon theory, huh?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: KOBE TOOK PERK OUT IN GAME 6 : No, you're still a delusional loon.  BTW, if you're watching this stuff in slow mo, you either have way too much time at your disposal, or you have a fetish for Perk's and Kobe's legs.
    Posted by victorlee1234[/QUOTE]

See, that's what I mean, Laker fans would deny seeing it.

Kobe has always been a dirty player, just ask Raja Bell. Even until now Raja Bell doesn't like Kobe, remember when Kobe wanted to have a meeting with Bell to recruit him?

Anyway, I'm over that incident. Your fellow Laker troll just asked me to look at it and tell me where the injury occurred. 

So, please, too much time at my disposal or fetishes really has nothing to do with watching the video in slow mo. That is just so lame, what a typical troll would do. You're pathetic!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: KOBE TOOK PERK OUT IN GAME 6 : They were playing basketball, there is normally some contact when players are working in the paint. What you fail to mention is Kobe is looking up toward the ball the whole time this is happening. Anyone calling this an intentional act is a mewling imbecile looking for attention. They were playing basketball, Perkins got hurt. Claiming anything other than that is a cry for help. Time to grow up, accept the fact that sometimes unfortunate things happen and their is no one is to blame.

Did I say intentional? 

Kobe is known for his elbows, he's also a dirty player, he's not exactly a saint on and off the court. 

Words like delusional and imbecile are coming out of your mouth, you must be angry. Truth hurts?

I told you to let go, but you kept on insisting that I look at the video. 

One more thing, Kobe looking up doesn't mean he can't do anything else, imbecile!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: KOBE TOOK PERK OUT IN GAME 6 : Kobe hurt Perkins, whaaaaaaa! The snivel factor is off the charts.

You're talking to the wrong Celtic fan, I'm not one those conspiracy nuts that couldn't accept defeat to the Lakers. When Game 7 was over I was one of the first to congratulate the Laker trolls here on this board. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

[QUOTE] Kobe has always been a dirty player, just ask Raja Bell.
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

Yes, let's ask the VOICE OF REASON and FAIR PLAY, the honorable Raja Bell.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

It was a very unfortunate injury.  Not saying it cost us anything.  Also don't believe it was intentional...........the better team won, time to move on.  Injuries happen and to say an injury cost you the title is just not true.  The better team won.................just like in 2008!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: KOBE TOOK PERK OUT IN GAME 6 : Yes, let's ask the VOICE OF REASON and FAIR PLAY, the honorable Raja Bell.

Remember a few years back when Kobe got suspended for elbowing a player? That says a lot about how Kobe treats other players. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: KOBE TOOK PERK OUT IN GAME 6 : What truth is that, that is supposedly hurting me? The truth is there is nothing on any video anywhere in existance implicating Kobe did anything malicious, or intentional to Kendrick Perkins. You can not find any media outlets to back up your bogus claims. Why do you think that is delusional man? 

You're hurting because you're using words like delusional, loon, and imbecile. In other words you're hostile. I've never seen you this hostile before. 

I didn't not say Kobe did anything malicious. A Celtic fan asked if Kobe kicked Perk I just said it's true. Did I say it was malicious, I don't think so.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: KOBE TOOK PERK OUT IN GAME 6 : I know, and it has me wondering if you are a grown man suspended in arrested development, or you are just too young to accept losing like a grown man should. Either way, it is kind of sad.

Just like hedley said, the better won, right?

But in 2008 the better team not only won, they dominated. While in 2010 the better team just squeaked by the team from Beantown. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: KOBE TOOK PERK OUT IN GAME 6 : Just like hedley said, the better won, right? But in 2008 the better team not only won, they dominated. While in 2010 the better team just squeaked by the team from Beantown. 
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

Total Domination in six games!!!  They should have been rewarded two Championships, right?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: KOBE TOOK PERK OUT IN GAME 6 : And this never happens to other superstars, right?  Like Dwight Howard, among others. 

The difference is Dwight Howard is a good person off the court. So you know Howard is not evil. 

You can't say that about Kobe, I mean forcing a woman to have sex with him is not really something a role model would do. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: KOBE TOOK PERK OUT IN GAME 6 : I use the words delusional and loon because you acting delusional like a loon. Those are descriptions of your behavior. Maybe it is the truth that is hurting you.

I don't think so. You're just angry that the video clearly showed Kobe did something to injure Perk. It took only 3 seconds but in slow mo it was like 5 seconds. 

The debate here is not whether Kobe did something or not, because clearly the video doesn't lie. Whether Kobe did it intentionally, only Kobe knows. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: KOBE TOOK PERK OUT IN GAME 6 : The difference is Dwight Howard is a good person off the court. So you know Howard is not evil.  You can't say that about Kobe, I mean forcing a woman to have sex with him is not really something a role model would do. 
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

Do you personally know Howard and were you in that Colorado hotel room on that fateful night?  If not, you don't know crap.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: KOBE TOOK PERK OUT IN GAME 6 : Do you personally know Howard and were you in that Colorado hotel room on that fateful night?  If not, you don't know crap.

The mere fact that Kobe paid hush money doesn't need to put us in that hotel room that night.

And Dwight Howard has no criminal record like Kobe or Artest. Enough said!