kobe tweets during game - "get the ball inside...."

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

kobe tweets during game - "get the ball inside...."

After the game, D'Anotoni says "we did"  (Howard took 12 shots).....he's just a fan now, you guys (media) put a lot more stock in that (kobe's tweet) than we do....he's just a fan now."

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: kobe tweets during game -

I agree, Kirk.....he HAS to be the center of attention, even if he's not playing.   It's pathetic!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:

Kobe is pathetic, as is the attention paid to him by the media.

as is the attention paid to him by this board.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

I think its pretty funny... Kobe second guessing Dantoni during the game LOL.. What better way to build dissension in Laker land... Hope he keeps it up

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:

I think its pretty funny... Kobe second guessing Dantoni during the game LOL.. What better way to build dissension in Laker land... Hope he keeps it up

I thought it was hillarious about Kome telling Pau to get on the blocks,  and for the Lakers to pound the ball inside to D12 and Pau.  All year long Kome wouldn't do that.  He would rather fire up 30 shots and be the hero.  Kobe probably wants the Lakers to lose deep down so that he can say they would have won with him.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:

Kobe is pathetic, as is the attention paid to him by the media.

Amen to that. No idea what ESPN will talk about now since Kobe is quitting Twitter for a while.