Kristic is good, but I liked the idea of having 2 centers that SCARED THE LIVING SPIT OUT OF YOU!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Kristic is good, but I liked the idea of having 2 centers that SCARED THE LIVING SPIT OUT OF YOU!!!!

Now we just have 1, when he can play.

Shaq and Perk? Scary!!

Shaq and Kristic? Take it to the hoop!

Big difference!

Go Nad should be knicknamed "stitches" the he crashes the offensive glass!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Re: Kristic is good, but I liked the idea of having 2 centers that SCARED THE LIVING SPIT OUT OF YOU!!!!

In Response to Kristic is good, but I liked the idea of having 2 centers that SCARED THE LIVING SPIT OUT OF YOU!!!!:
    [QUOTE]Now we just have 1, when he can play. Shaq and Perk? Scary!! Shaq and Kristic? Take it to the hoop! Big difference! Go Nad should be knicknamed " stitches " the he crashes the offensive glass!
    Posted by DaCeltics[/QUOTE]

No matter how many threads you start it's not going to bring Perk back to Boston. It's either you live with it or stop watching the Celts. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Re: Kristic is good, but I liked the idea of having 2 centers that SCARED THE LIVING SPIT OUT OF YOU!!!!

Right now, we would have ZERO centers.  Perk would be out as would Shaq and every other center we had.  Oh, we could have kept Semih and his shoulder in there for the past 6 games or so.

This is the 2nd or 3rd thread about the same issue (not having Perk) that you'd posted.

DaCeltics, are you suffering from Perk separation-anxiety?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

In Response to Re: Kristic is good, but I liked the idea of having 2 centers that SCARED THE LIVING SPIT OUT OF YOU!!!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Kristic is good, but I liked the idea of having 2 centers that SCARED THE LIVING SPIT OUT OF YOU!!!! : No matter how many threads you start it's not going to bring Perk back to Boston. It's either you live with it or stop watching the Celts. 
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I am a glutton for punishment.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Rick Pitino called he said kendrick Perkins is not walking through that door.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

We are very fortunate to have Kristic, he is a good center , and he plays hard.  He is a bit weak and needs help when thick bodies attack him, but we can do that.  His positives outweight his negatives and most nights he is out best center.  He is a long way from the reason we lost to the Clippers.  The new point guard did quiet well last night and the other subs are comming around.  The game last night was just poor shooting by the starters and little motivation from Rondo.  Hurry West.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

The Legend of Perk continues to grow.

I could care less about a C scaring someone and I doubt that was even the case. I want an effective and productive C. I don't want a C who has no hands, can't set a pick, provides little offense.

Krstic is good. Is he the most physical C, no but give him more time around Shaq and KG and he'll get nastier. Before KG came Perk wasn't a intimidator. Now when Shaq comes back, how is the opposing teams 2nd unit going to matchup with Krstic?

The person who is starting to worry me is Murf. The guy looks uninterested and timid. I hope he can start to knock a few down and get some confidence.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

In Response to Re: Kristic is good, but I liked the idea of having 2 centers that SCARED THE LIVING SPIT OUT OF YOU!!!!:
    [QUOTE]Rick Pitino called he said kendrick Perkins is not walking through that door.
    Posted by genaro008[/QUOTE]

Good one.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Da Celtics,
    The Perkins you are referring to is just not a real person.  Perkins may not have been a fun guy to bump into, but everytime he was in the offensive end the opposition became relaxed knowing Perk had the offensive skill set of high school center and he could do very little.

Krystic does not let them get that feeling.  We have injuries to five men on the roster that is going to limit what this team can accomplish in the near term and perhaps longer.  We have to grin and bear it.  Tonight will be a very hard one to win for starters.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Bias,
    You are right on. Murphy looks hopeless out there.  I really don't have a good feeling about him and predict he will not be on the playoff roster.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptChris. Show CaptChris's posts

What was really SCARY  --  Perkins going to the foul line in a close game.

Problem was it was the Celtics who we SCARED!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

Kristic is still learning the defensive schemes. His D will improve. I don't think that he's the defender Perk was and I say was because It's still unknown if Perk will ever comeback to his pre knee injury defensive abilities.
       In most other aspects of the game, Krstic is a better player. I'm in the same boat with Doc on the thought that he's better than he thought he was.
       For those fans that miss Perk, I feel for you. It took me a while to get over the C's not resigning Leon. However life goes on for the Celtics and their fans.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

Give and take. Krstic has been better than Perk was so far. His offense has been much better, his rebounding and hustle has been just as good. In truth, his defense hasn't been that bad. I think Boston is making out well right now.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from cshashaty. Show cshashaty's posts

[QUOTE]Give and take. Krstic has been better than Perk was so far. His offense has been much better, his rebounding and hustle has been just as good. In truth, his defense hasn't been that bad. I think Boston is making out well right now.
    Posted by OneNation[/QUOTE]

nicely put.