Krstic!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

Re: Krstic!!

In Response to Re: Krstic!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Krstic!! :
    Posted by Duke4[/QUOTE]

He is the back up center and playing really really well.  OKC traded their 2nd best center to the Cs for their 2nd best center, not sure why this is such a big deal.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cshashaty. Show cshashaty's posts

I love what Krstic has brought to the team, especially the offense and rebounding. I don't know what it is (KG in his ear?) but this is not the same guy that was in OKC and NJ.

I'll be interested to see how he does against Lopez tonight and Stoudemire next week. Those will be good tests for him, though I'm sure Doc will give him help.

As to whether or not Shaq starts when (if?) he returns, it all depends on how Krstic is playing and how Shaq is feeling. I think if Shaq feels good he is going to start with Krstic bringing some punch off the bench.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PACelt. Show PACelt's posts

I guess the big deal is that we haven't had a center that could score consistently and move and shoot a jump shot.  Best center production since Parish?

So we traded back up centers and for the price of a back up point guard, OKC gave us their starting SF(3rd best player) and a 1st round pick.

And you say we can't get Chris Paul or Deron Williams???

PA

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from caesarthecat. Show caesarthecat's posts

hello, i'm european and have played and coached basketball
    the difference between krstic and perk is the usual difference between an european and an american big man : the former can handle the ball can shoot can play team basket (moves, passes the ball) the latter is stronger and play better one-on-one defense
    this apart the stars like kareem olajuwon etc...
    so they are just different players, can't be compared i think
    krstic : perk = divac : cartwright

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamUmbutu. Show TeamUmbutu's posts

CP john,

I would not read too much into last night's game. Bogut had two fouls early and he had to play softly. In addition this was game two of a back to back for Milwaukee.

Krstic weighs less than Garnett, so last night's game was not truly an indication of how well Krstic can play against the bigger centers of the league. That test is coming in the form of the Magic, and the Lakers, in the play-offs.

You do have to like Kristic's offense.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

As Tommy would say "I LOVE KRSTIC!!!"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]As Tommy would say "I LOVE KRSTIC!!!"
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]

Only if he practiced how to pronounce it for about 4 hours before each game.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]I love what Krstic has brought to the team, especially the offense and rebounding. I don't know what it is (KG in his ear?) but this is not the same guy that was in OKC and NJ.   I'll be interested to see how he does against Lopez tonight and Stoudemire next week. Those will be good tests for him, though I'm sure Doc will give him help. As to whether or not Shaq starts when (if?) he returns, it all depends on how Krstic is playing and how Shaq is feeling. I think if Shaq feels good he is going to start with Krstic bringing some punch off the bench.
    Posted by cshashaty[/QUOTE]

Don't say "if" because if it is "if" start practicing the golf swing........

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from stiorevo. Show stiorevo's posts

I am amazed on how well he is playing and did not even think he was nearly as good as he is playing right now.  Same with Arroyo!  I really hope they can continue to do this well into the playoffs!!!

Go C's!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]I am amazed on how well he is playing and did not even think he was nearly as good as he is playing right now.  Same with Arroyo!  I really hope they can continue to do this well into the playoffs!!! Go C's!!!!
    Posted by stiorevo[/QUOTE]

Let me know if you have ever heard or read this on this board...... nobody in the league benefits more from who they play with than Rondo and Perk........  now see how it works for Krstic and Arroyo?  Higher winning percentage since the trade than their overall winning percentage for the year.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Krstic!! : Let me know if you have ever heard or read this on this board...... nobody in the league benefits more from who they play with than Rondo and Perk........  now see how it works for Krstic and Arroyo?  Higher winning percentage since the trade than their overall winning percentage for the year.
    Posted by TheDUDDER[/QUOTE]

At their level of aging these players are getting extended primes in part because of the ease of playing with one of the best point guards in the league in Rondo. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from teh-n00b. Show teh-n00b's posts

[QUOTE]hello, i'm european and have played and coached basketball the difference between krstic and perk is the usual difference between an european and an american big man : the former can handle the ball can shoot can play team basket (moves, passes the ball) the latter is stronger and play better one-on-one defense this apart the stars like kareem olajuwon etc... so they are just different players, can't be compared i think krstic : perk = divac : cartwright
    Posted by caesarthecat[/QUOTE]

astute analysis. thanks