Krstic's foul-trouble

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

Krstic's foul-trouble

Regarding Julian Benbow's article on Nenad Krstic's foul trouble, anyone remember Tom Kite?  He would come off the bench, check in at the scorer's table, step one foot on the court, inhale, and a ref would call a foul on him!!!!

It was just absurdly uncanny how fast the refs would ring him up. 

Now, another Celtic, with a last name beginning with K, is a foul magnet.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Re: Krstic's foul-trouble

I dont remember him, I know of a Greg Kite...not sure if thats who you meant or not....  kristic just needs to keep his head up and stop moping afterwards.,..its bad body language and its contagious..he'll be fine when he starts coming off the bench

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Would help a lot if the rest of the team would spend some serious effort trying to keep their man in front of them.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

I remember that about Greg Kite!  Wow... brings back memories. 

Fortunately he was usually our #3 center rather than our starter like Krstic. 

That's a pretty good way to look at our situation.  Imagine if the Chief was hurt and they had to start Kite for a stretch back in the mid-80s.  {cringe!}  In all seriousness, Krstic bring a lot to the table that Kite didn't, but wow, that is a very interesting parallel, dustcover.  And I agree with the rest of you on what he and his teammates need to do about it!