Derek Fisher
    Darius Morris
    Andrew Goudelock
    Metta World Peace
    Devin Ebanks
    Troy Murphy
    Semih Erden

1 or 2 other TBD players.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

Re: LA Lakers Roster 1 month from today:

Kupchak must be exhausted.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

You are an embarrasment to lakers fans.  Even Flobus must think you're full of it!!  How can you even write all that?

Still waiting for the link that shows koME scoring 40 points in a row!!
    Also, Darko Milicic??  Really??  He's the all-time T-Wolves scorer??

NO ONE takes you seriously, you are an embarassment to basketball fans everywhere -
    have a good day!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

In Response to Re: LA Lakers Roster 1 month from today::
    [QUOTE]You are an embarrasment to lakers fans.  Even Flobus must think you're full of it!!  How can you even write all that? Still waiting for the link that shows koME scoring 40 points in a row!! Also, Darko Milicic??  Really??  He's the all-time T-Wolves scorer?? NO ONE takes you seriously, you are an embarassment to basketball fans everywhere - have a good day!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

Still waiting for your "research" on "No bynum injury no Gasol"? you think unpublished  "research" can be used to substantiate your hot air?

Oops, I know I push a hot button again and you'll be yapping . Let's see how you do this time.

You respond: your hot button always works
    You don't respond: then I have the last say, you get shut up again.

Take your pick. And you also have to thank me for supporting my point of 16 is better than 17....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

Woops, I forgot to include Anthony Randolph's name.
    That makes 14.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

[QUOTE]You are an embarrasment to lakers fans.  Even Flobus must think you're full of it!!  How can you even write all that? Still waiting for the link that shows koME scoring 40 points in a row!! Also, Darko Milicic??  Really??  He's the all-time T-Wolves scorer?? NO ONE takes you seriously, you are an embarassment to basketball fans everywhere - have a good day!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

What's a Flobus?
    Is that like an mtrax?
    It must be cool then.

Enjoy your weekend Red.
    Thanks for sharing your views in this exciting thread!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: LA Lakers Roster 1 month from today: : What's a Flobus? Is that like an mtrax? It must be cool then. Enjoy your weekend Red. Thanks for sharing your views in this exciting thread!
    Posted by GinaM1977[/QUOTE]

Flobus is a REAL lakers fan - not some one who makes ridiculous trade threads on an opponents web-site.  He and I have gone back and forth for a long time, but I give credit where it's due.  He is a good lakers fan, and knows the game - unlike you.

Now, little man, why don't you take your ridiculous trade, your koME scoring 40 points in a row, your Darko Milicic - and try very hard to find something else to do with your life, since clearly discussing basketball with us is over your head!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

You are so funny!
    I am not going anywhere.
    I need a few more weeks of material.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In Response to LA Lakers Roster 1 month from today::
    [QUOTE]Starters: PG: Ramon Sessions SG: Kobe Bryant SF: Stephen Jackson PF: Derrick Williams C: Dwight Howard Bench: Steve Blake Derek Fisher Darius Morris Andrew Goudelock Metta World Peace Devin Ebanks Troy Murphy Semih Erden 1 or 2 other TBD players.

That's really cool.  

Now if you could only give me a roster for the Timberwolves in a month because that would hold just about the same interest for me.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: LA Lakers Roster 1 month from today: : Still waiting for your "research" on "No bynum injury no Gasol"? you think unpublished  "research" can be used to substantiate your hot air? Oops, I know I push a hot button again and you'll be yapping . Let's see how you do this time. You respond: your hot button always works You don't respond: then I have the last say, you get shut up again. Take your pick. And you also have to thank me for supporting my point of 16 is better than 17....
    Posted by MajicMVP[/QUOTE]
    He is yapping why are you even here?  All you trolls yap on like the celtics obsessed losers you are.  Notice we don't chase you, you can't leave it alone when both teams stink. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: LA Lakers Roster 1 month from today: : He is yapping why are you even here?  All you trolls yap on like the celtics obsessed losers you are.  Notice we don't chase you, you can't leave it alone when both teams stink. 
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

1 team stinks.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

Cool story. Were are all the other players going that would be involved in this trade?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to LA Lakers Roster 1 month from today: : That's really cool.   Now if you could only give me a roster for the Timberwolves in a month because that would hold just about the same interest for me.
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]

Minnesota will have a similar roster except for the Gasol trade.
    Will gain Gasol and Kapono.
    Will lose Williams, Pekovic, Randolph, Miller.

This is a great thread!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: LA Lakers Roster 1 month from today: : He is yapping why are you even here?  All you trolls yap on like the celtics obsessed losers you are.  Notice we don't chase you, you can't leave it alone when both teams stink. 
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

I am here to silence him.

When he challenged GinaM to show "links", I mean, when had he ever shown the links of his "research"?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

[QUOTE]Starters: PG: Ramon Sessions SG: Kobe Bryant SF: Stephen Jackson PF: Derrick Williams C: Dwight Howard Bench: Steve Blake Derek Fisher Darius Morris Andrew Goudelock Metta World Peace Devin Ebanks Troy Murphy Semih Erden 1 or 2 other TBD players.

Who is going to take Gasol's, Ron Artest's and Bynum's huge contracts? 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to LA Lakers Roster 1 month from today: : Who is going to take Gasol's, Ron Artest's and Bynum's huge contracts? 
    Posted by GoUconn13[/QUOTE]
    Gasol and Bynum would have plenty of takers. RA may be a different story.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to LA Lakers Roster 1 month from today: : Who is going to take Gasol's, Ron Artest's and Bynum's huge contracts? 
    Posted by GoUconn13[/QUOTE]

Many teams would take Gasol and Bynum's contracts.
    The Lakers will hold onto World Peace then amnesty him after the season is over.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jokerblue. Show Jokerblue's posts

CELTICS Roster 8 month from today:

Starters:
    PG: D. Williams
    SG: A. Rivers
    SF: Jeff Green
    PF: B. Bass
    C: D. Howard

Really we have a problem. Your prediction may not match mine. Laughing

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

[QUOTE]CELTICS Roster 8 month from today: Starters: PG: D. Williams SG: A. Rivers SF: Jeff Green PF: B. Bass C: D. Howard Really we have a problem. Your prediction may not match mine.
    Posted by Jokerblue[/QUOTE]

Why not just include LeBron and Durant?

Where is Pierce? 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

[QUOTE]CELTICS Roster 8 month from today: Starters: PG: D. Williams SG: A. Rivers SF: Jeff Green PF: B. Bass C: D. Howard Really we have a problem. Your prediction may not match mine.

Rondo ain't going anywhere and I seriously doubt Dwight Howard and Deron Williams want to play in Boston. Who knows

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from slipslidingaway. Show slipslidingaway's posts

Sounds like a heck of a coke bender is in store for ole Mitchypoo.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

NOSTRADUMBUS...LOL

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jokerblue. Show Jokerblue's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: LA Lakers Roster 1 month from today: : Why not just include LeBron and Durant? Where is Pierce? 

Rondo and Pierce will end their contracs in another teams. No big four in the team.

Next year the Celtics will have enough cap space to sign any player they want.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: LA Lakers Roster 1 month from today: : Rondo and Pierce will end their contracs in another teams. No big four in the team. Next year the Celtics will have enough cap space to sign any player they want.
    Yes, but there is a difference between "wanting" and "getting".
    As for gino, great thread, keep 'm coming! Very amusing.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: LA Lakers Roster 1 month from today: : Rondo and Pierce will end their contracs in another teams. No big four in the team. Next year the Celtics will have enough cap space to sign any player they want.
    As has been discussed here there will not be any good players to sign.