LA TROLL PRE-EMPTION: yes, tonight MIAMI should be kicketh right in its heateth as thy FAKERS tower way over thee as they go "3--0"!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Re: LA TROLL PRE-EMPTION: yes, tonight MIAMI should be kicketh right in its heateth as thy FAKERS tower way over thee as they go

You would make a great troll on the LA and Miami area forums/boards.  Why not check them out? You could be our Chief Forward-Line Swat Team Terrorist

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: LA TROLL PRE-EMPTION: yes, tonight MIAMI should be kicketh right in its heateth as thy FAKERS tower way over thee as they go

In response to Eldunker's comment:

You would make a great troll on the LA and Miami area forums/boards.  Why not check them out? You could be our Chief Forward-Line Swat Team Terrorist

CC is a troll just not a Laker troll.  He is a pathetic attention seeking troll. Posting with an intent unlike Laker trolls of just getting some desperately needed attention rather than being annoying. Unfortunately he is just as annoying as the worst Laker troll.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

tonight is the second game of back to backs on the road for the Heat....the Lakers are playing for their collective playoff lives....can you imagine what this board will be like tomorrow morning (beginning 12:01 EST) if the Lakers win.....?

Dottie, if it looks like a Laker win, I hope you have hired temporary reinforcements to handle crowd (troll) control....it could get ugly...what with the Lakers going to 3-0 on the season and all...

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

I know, I know, the Heat are in our Eastern Conference Division but I hate the Lakers so much I'm rooting for Miami !!!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

the commie cometh and the commie goeth away with another loss for his lakers. lol

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

So much for the Heat getting kicketh.

Looks like it's the commie that got his asseth kicketh.

HAHAHA

lolz

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

you really think your "pre-emption" was going to stop blooper from posting? please